games* | Shayne Topp

*language + smut*

You woke up to the sounds of your boyfriend talking in the living room. Your hair was a mess and you didn't know if anyone was there or if he was on a call, so playing it safe you grabbed the hairbrush and ran it through your hair a couple of times before heading out of the room.

"Son of a bitch!" Shayne yelled at the tv. "Who the fuck killed me and where was he hiding?"

Ah, Shayne's Saturday Special. Aka gaming with his friends online. Normally you would just roll your eyes and let him be until lunch was done, but not today. You needed him. Badly.

"Oh hi baby, sorry did I wake you up?" He smiled sheepishly as you walked over to the couch. "I'm sorry, didn't mean to."

"Yeah but it's fine, " you said, climbing onto his lap, you gave him some cuddles before kissing his neck a couple of times.

"What are you-" Shayne tore his eyes away from the screen long enough to see the lust in your eyes.

"Can you help me out?" you whispered against his lips as he gave you a quick kiss.

"Would love to, sweetheart." You sensed a "but" coming. "But the game is live, I can't pause. Just let me finish here, alright?"

You nodded and let out a sigh as you sat back next to your boyfriend. Watching him play, you can't calm yourself. He is hyper-focused on the game, wanting that win so badly the vein in his neck is showing. His muscles are straining against the white t-shirt, showing you how his workouts lately had been paying off. He is muttering random sentences into the headset, you don't care for what he's saying but his voice has gotten deep and growly in frustration, making that feeling in your stomach grow.

"Shit, " he suddenly exclaims. "Guys, I'm getting shot at and I can't shoot back without killing myself. Where are you?"

You can't take it anymore, you need to do something. Pressing your lips to his cheek, you trail kisses down his neck and out his shoulder.

"Babe, " Shayne lightly gives you a push with his arm. "Hang on, just a little longer."

No.

You get down on the floor and crawl in front of him. Sitting on your knees, you look up at the man on the couch, softly trailing your fingers up his legs, resting them on his thighs.

"Y/n, " he mutes his mic. "What are you- oh."

His cheeks get flushed as you start palming him through his shorts. Applying light pressure, you feel him getting hard, encouraging you to go on.

"Keep playing babe, " you whisper as your fingers go to the laces to untie them. "I'll take care of you. Just don't let them know."

He nods and presses the mute button to keep talking to his teammates, though his voice is slightly more strained than it was before.

Pulling his shorts and boxers down slightly, you take him in your hand and start moving it up and down in a twisting motion. His breathing speeds up as he tries not let out a moan. Your tongue flickers across his tip as he lets out a curse, making you smirk and put a finger to your lips. Giving his member a few more pulls, you mouth a reminder that he has to keep quiet before wrapping your mouth around him.

You hear Shayne's fingers flicking the controller buttons as you bob your head up and down his length, taking him into your mouth as far as you can, letting your hand take care of the rest.

"Fuck, " Shayne mutters before speaking up into the mic. "How many are there left? I just wanna get this done and over with. Preferably five minutes ago... Huh, okay, great let's get them."

You look up at him through your lashes, as if to ask what the others answered. Shayne looks down at you and almost lets out a loud moan at the sight of you, on your knees with your lips around his dick, looking up at him like that.

"Three more people on the other team babe." He lets a moan out after muting his mic again. "Then I'm yours. All yours. Fuck, babe, I'm getting close."

You hum and push your head down as far as you can, gagging slightly but feeling proud as Shayne groans and throws his head back slightly.

"I'm almost there. Keep going, please."

You bob your head two or three more times before you let him go and get up on your feet. As you walk out of the living room you hear Shayne protesting.

"No, wait, what?  Babe, you can't just-" He looks dishevelled. "What are you doing?"

"I'm just doing what you said." You smirk and give him a wink. "I'm letting you finish your game."

~~~
Uh, this is kinda short but anyhoo.. Hope you like it, part two later??😌 plz commenter thoughts and maybe give a vote heheg
//Moa :)