level* | Shayne Topp

*smut*

"Come on, faster faster faster" you groan. "Almost there, almost there, almO- fUCk!! how are you so good at this??"
Shayne smirks down at you. " I practise a lot by myself."
"Lol," you say, getting up "I'ma make something to eat, you want anything?"
"Nope, not yet." He winks and throws his controller down on the table.
"Yet?" you inquire.
"Yeah, we'll play once or twice more, you can TRY to beat me at this level, and then I want to eat something really sweet." He winks at you.
"Wha- oh my god Shayne"

Time skip you eating and then losing twice more to him, but mainly because you were distracted by his promise. When you lose the second time, Shayne looks at you weirdly before shutting the game off.
"What's up, you're playing worse than normal. And that's saying something."
"Shut the fuck up" you mumble as you climb onto his lap, kissing him.

He grabs your waist, kissing you for a few more seconds before turning and tossing you down on the sofa, sliding your shorts down your legs, taking your panties down with them. He teases you for a solid minute, just wavering his mouth around your area, not touching you. Only thing you feel is his stubble lightly going against your inner thighs, making your stomach tighten in anticipation.

"Fuck off Shayne," you moan out. "Stop fucking teasi- oH" you gasp out as he attaches his mouth to your clit, and starts eating you out, hands roaming all over your thighs and body. He eats you out until you come thREE times and then he sits up, wiping his mouth with a smirk.

"wanna try beating me on that level again?"

another shayne + gaming smut ik but me and whimsicalash and smoshfics had a smut game in our ig gc and this was made and i just wanted to post heheheheh
just fixed some grammar and made letters capital where they should be, but otherwise it's pretty much the same, sorry it's short and not that detailed but ¯\_()_/¯
vote if u liked and maybe leave comment? (thoughts or request idc i'm happy whatsoever)
//Moa

Smosh Blurbs/Imagines idk m8जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें