confession | Damien Haas

*FLUFF, D-boi being nervous and fluffy and a little sad, bad grammar?*

OKAY SO being friends with Damien and having been so for a long time, and you've started to catch feelings but you didn't wanna say anything cuz... you didn't wanna ruin your friendship you know??

So one day, Damien comes home to you and when he steps inside he sees you lying on the kitchen floor (not very uncommon, the kitchen floor is very comfortable to lie on when you're bored or having an existential crisis✌️) and he just lets out a giggle and joins you on the floor, asking if there's anything on your mind or if you're on the floor just because. After some small talk, you realise Damien is kinda... distracted?? by something, so you ask him what's wrong, to which he of course denies, claiming everything is fine.

"Damien. I know you, somethings wrong."

"It's not. I'm fine, I promise."

You start poking his cheek, and sit up to throw a leg over his body, sitting on his stomach, continuously poking his cheeks while pestering him to tell you what's on his mind.

"Okay," he gives in. "Okay, there is- I have one thing on my mind but... If I tell you, promise to not get weird or- I dunno, I don't want our friendship to be ruined."

"Of course not." You furrow your eyebrows, moving down to his waist/crotch area so he can sit up. "What's up?"

"I-" He bites his lip. "I like you."

"I like you too, Deem." You tease, wondering if he's trying to say what you feel.

"No," He blushes and looks down. "Like... I like-like you. Gosh, I sound like a twelve-year-old. But yeah, I like you in the way that I wanna hold your hand, and take you on dates. I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your lips."

"Damien," you start, not knowing how to respond. "I-"

"No, it's okay." Damien sighs heavily. "Just forget what I said, you obviously don't like me back, I can tell by the expression on your face. It's okay, I'll get over it. Honestly just forget it, and we'll go back to normal."

"Damien." He doesn't look up so you put your hand under his chin, lightly pushing him to look at you. "Damien, look at me. I can't forget this, you've been one of my best friends for how long now? And you're just coming at me with this... Also, you need to get better at your face reading skills."

"Wait, what-" His words are interrupted as you press your lips against his, both of your eyes closed. He hugs you closer and you make out until you finally break apart for air.

"I like you too, Damien. That's why I was speechless. I didn't know what to say, because you said everything I feel."

Damien presses a quick kiss to your lips before folding a hair strand that had gotten loose behind your ear. "Okay, but why'd you have to scare me like that with your response?"

"I dunno," you grin. "fun?"

Damien lets out a giggle before turning you over so that you're on the floor and he is on top of you, giving you a sweet kiss before giving you a devilish smile.

"Oh, you're in for it now!"

"Damien wh-" Suddenly his fingers are tickling you everywhere they can reach. "NOO"

I'm in a very very fluffy mood rn thanks Sya ahahahahah