first time* | Shayne Topp

*smut, fluff, first time, Shayne being adorable🥺*

Imagine dating Shayne and you're like 5 years younger than him, so like 25 or there somewhere, but you're still a virgin, it just never happened or you didn't wanna go there with your exes for whatever reason.

But Shayne doesn't care, that's not why he's dating you, so he's always reassuring you that it's okay, and he'll wait till you are ready, even if it takes years. But throughout the relationship, you get more and more comfortable so you guys have gone to some places like touching each other (over clothes/underwear) and you've given him a blowjob.

Then one night you're lying on the couch watching a movie, with Shayne cuddling and spooning you from behind. You move to get more comfortable and hear Shayne groan and get hard. You smirk and teasingly continue to move. "Babe stop," he lets out a shaky groan in your ear. "Please."

"What?" You decide to play innocent. "I'm just getting comfortable."
"Yeah, at the beginning maybe" Shayne huffs "Now you're just teasing me."
You giggle and Shayne grabs ur boob, whispering in your ear. "But you really gotta stop if you don't wanna do anything, or I'ma have to leave in a while. And I'm too comfortable right now."
You lie still for a few seconds, not wanting to edge him up to the point where he has to leave to take care of his.. business, but then you make a decision.

You trust Shayne. You love him. And this relationship isn't going to end anytime soon. He won't leave you if you sleep with him. He's no hump and dump guy. Shag and drag. Fuck and shuck. You trust Shayne.

Turning around, you look Shayne into the eyes before whispering "what if I don't want you to leave?" making him furrow his brows for a second before a light goes off behind his eyes. "You mean-?" "I trust you, Shayne." "Are you sure?" "Yeah," you give him a quick kiss. "I love you, and" quick kiss "I don't wanna wait anymore." "I love you too baby."

Shayne kisses you for a couple of minutes, hands travelling over your body and touching your chest and private areas. He is leaning over you and gives your nose a little peck before taking your shirt off. He kisses you again, before going down to the neck, leaving a light purple mark, then continuing down towards and over your chest. He stops to give your boobs some attention with kisses and hickeys, before travelling down over your stomach and to your panties. Looking up at you, his eyes full of love, he grabs the edge of your underwear asking permission before taking them off.

"Is this okay? Just tell me if it's not and I'll stop right away, okay?" "I- yea, Shayne it's fine" "You sure? I don't want you to feel pressured alright?" "No, I want this. I want you." Shayne gives a short nod, before slipping the panties off. He starts touching you, making you even wetter and letting a moan out. Then he starts to finger you, and you feel the euphoria taking over, just by two of his fingers. When he inserts a third finger, you hiss a little at the pain, and Shayne stops, worried about you, but knowing you need to be able to take it if he's gonna be able to love you. "No, Shayne, please, please don't stop. Don't stop doing what you're doing." He keeps going and you let out a string of curses mixed in with your moans. "Shit, I- fuck this feels good, keep going." You throw your head back and feel shaynes lips on your hip, leaving a light trail of kisses. Suddenly his fingers leave you, and you whine at the feeling of loss, but before you can look up - or rather down - at him, you feel a completely new sensation. Shayne's tongue is working it's magic, lapping up your juices and making figures on your heat. Your eyes roll back, and you grab onto the blanket that used to be over you but had since the start of your session fallen to the floor. "F-fucj, Shayne, I-" "Come for me baby," he mumbles against your core, the vibrations making you fly past the edge and up into a high, blinding you for a few seconds.

Slowly your high disappears, and Shayne creeps back up to your face, giving you a long, sweet kiss, before stroking your cheek lovingly. "How was that? Are you okay?" You can only nod before smiling at the man, feeling your heart flutter at how careful he is not to hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable. "Do you think you're ready? If not we can stop." You let out a giggle. "Shayne. I'm ready. I love you." "I love you too." He rolls a condom on, lowering himself on top of you, holding himself up with his arms placed next to your head.  "This might hurt a little, but I'm just going in and then I'll be still for as long as you need me to, okay?" Now you start to feel nervous, but you give him a nod. Pushing in, Shayne can see your eyes tear up, so he kiss your cheeks to try and get your mind off of it. The feeling is- it hurts quite a bit, but it's mainly just a weird sensation. After about thirty seconds the pain had subsided and you let your man know that he could start moving. "I'll start slow."

It felt weird. Weird-but-oh-so-good.  After a few thrusts, it doesn't even pain you anymore, and you tell Shayne to go faster. Slowly, the previous feeling of euphoria came washing back over you and the two of you rock in a more than comfortable way, feeling your highs slowly come closer and closer until- "Shayne fuck, I'm- I- fuck." "It's okay baby, come for me, I'm close t- shit you feel good." Two, maybe three more thrusts and that glorious feeling of cumming overtook all your senses. Shayne came there not long after, feeling your walls tighten around him, again and again as you came, and he thrusts until he comes down from his own high. You let out a small whimper as he pulls out, and Shayne stands up, goes for a wet rag and some clean underwear for the two if you before flopping down on top of you and putting his head down on your chest, and the two of you lay there for a few seconds, just breathing and (for your part) realising what you had just done. You had done it. And you couldn't imagine a better partner to have your first time with.

There is a lot of Shane lately but I'm not even sorry ¯\_()_/¯