Clingy* | Shayne Topp

*REQUESTED, smut, sub!shayne, ice play, swearing, restraints, punishments, idk that's it i think? wait, bad ending ahahah*

Request: So I was gonna request a smut, if that's ok. If not lemme know and I'll change it.

So basically it's Shayne Topp × ***** (my online name, but you can put y/n if you want) where it's basically him tying to get her attention, she's busy with work and obviously it ends ul with them 'doing the do'. But there's a lot of teasing, voice descriptions and she's kinda more dominant.Thanks xd

You are sitting at the kitchen counter, trying to do some work when your boyfriend comes up to you.

"Hey babe," he kisses your cheek. "What are you doing?"

"Just some work." You let out a sigh, it isn't very fun, but it has to be done. "Give me a water bottle, please?"

"Course."

He places a cold bottle in your hand, and you open it and take a big gulp before diverting your focus back on the papers and computer in front of you. Shayne sits down next to you, phone in his hand but eyes trained at your fingers tapping the pen against the paper as you read what is said on the digital document.

Realising you had done a big mistake in your work, you let out a groan in frustration, ripping the page out of the book and crumbling it up before throwing it in the sink, not having enough fucks to give for you to throw it in the bin at the moment.

"Babe, relax." Shayne strokes his hand up and down your back in a calming manner. "You've been working all day. Come and cuddle with me."

"Shayne, I can't." You look up from the sentence you were writing. Again. "This needs to be done by Monday and I can't work tomorrow so I need to get it done today."

"Please, " Shayne looks at you with big eyes. "For me? I really need some cuddles right now."

"Later."

Shane huff and opens up Instagram. Not a good idea, the first thing he sees was the picture he had posted yesterday of you sleeping on top of him when the two of you had been cuddling to the movie last night. Shayne really need some attention, and he needs it right now. Standing up he goes behind you, putting his arms around you, leaning his cheek against your neck.

"Shayne," you warn him. "I need to work. I'll cuddle you later, okay?"

"No." You tried to remove his arms to no avail, that man's workouts gave him the strength he needed to stay clutched around your waist. "I'm gonna stay like this. Until you give in and cuddle me. Properly."

"You really can't let me be, huh?" You turn around and tease the giant man-baby around you. "Aww, little baby boy, need constant attention, do ya?"

Shayne burrow his face down into your chest and neck. "Yea." His muffled voice whines. "Cuddles? Please?"

"Let me work for another half hour and I'll cuddle you."

"No." Shane whine and tightened his grip around you as he slides down to rest on his knees, putting his head in your lap. "I want cuddles now."

"Shayne, stop it." You warn him. "Don't be so fussy. If you keep doing that I might just keep working all night, you wouldn't like that, would you? You've never been one for punishments."

"Depends on what type of punishment you talk about." He grins up at you with a smile so contagious that you let out a laugh.

"Are you trying to hint on something here, baby boy?" You caress his cheek before your voice drops low. "Or are you just being cheeky?"