Chapter 9: Brain and Heart

A/N: I have been fearful of writing this now knowing that Smosh not only has a Wattpad but recently had a video where they wrote their own fanfics. Shayne even mentioned Wattpad a few many times so... if any of them are reading this, good. I hope they like it.

~*~

It had been almost a week of me sleeping on Courtney's couch. And as of right now we were watching videos of other things the Smoshcast had been in. We were currently watching clips of So Random and eating ice cream. To say I couldn't stop watching Shayne was an understatement. His brown hair made his blue eyes POP.

"No no, I'm serious!" I yelled to Courtney who was loudly laughing, "We just sneak into his apartment and put hair dye in his shampoo! Look how hot he is!" I pointed to Shayne who was dressed up as Harry Potter.

"I think you're bias because you're in love with Daniel Radcliffe" Courtney giggled and I laughed, "That just proves my point, Daniel Radcliffe is hot as hell"

Courtney shrugged, "Maybe you should... text him and tell him to dye his hair"

My eyes widened, "Court, I haven't talked to Damien since I stormed out and he probably told Shayne EVERYTHING"

Courtney stared at me, "You think that Damien told Shayne that he kissed you without consent? No way, Damien has only told me and Ian. And he only told me after I admitted that I already knew, he had to tell Ian because Ian called him out on being so miserable lately."

I crossed my arms, "Well maybe next time he shouldn't just go around kissing drunk girls"

Courtney sighed, "You and I both know Damien wouldn't hurt a fly on purpose. He had no intention of taking advantage of you, he was confused and flustered and did it as a distraction"

I scoffed, "excuses" I muttered as I pulled out my phone.

Me: BTW, you're so much cuter as a brunette

Shayne: I wasn't cute before?

Me:...Meh...

I giggled quietly to myself as Courtney leaned over and read over my shoulder, "Omg, you're literally flirting now"

I blushed, "A...A little... but it's mainly me flirting with him..."

Courtney suddenly grabbed my phone before typing away and then giving back after send a message, me whining the whole time.

Me: Let's go swimming in the La Brea Tar Pits.

Shayne:...Wait how do you know that??

Me: Courtney sent that!

Shayne: Oh...

Me: But we can go if you want!

Shayne: LOL, google them and tell me if you'd still do it.

So, I did just that. I went onto google and found the website for the La Brea Tar Pits Museum and spent a good few minutes on there. I smiled to myself imaging Shayne and I going on an actual date there. I smiled as I sent out another text feeling my confidence thrive.