Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Disney Descendants or Romeo and Juliet. 

                                                                                         *****

Ben walked across the courtyard of Auradon Prep. Mesmerized by his own thoughts, Ben daydreamed of a purple-haired girl that was the most beautiful person he ever dreamed of. More so than his girlfriend, Audrey. But the girl he really loved, was the one from his dreams. She had translucent green eyes and, of course, purple hair.

The girl's personality was snotty, yet, understandable. He knew exactly what she was feeling when he looked into her eyes and could tell when her personality was, really, just an act. Ben wondered when he would get to meet this wonderful girl, if she was truly real, and not just a person from his dreams.

"Hey, Ben. Ben." a voice said. Ben immediately came back to his senses when he heard the bells of the voice that was calling his name. 

"Oh, Audrey. Hi." Ben said. 

"I just found out that the villains are hosting a party on the Isle at 9 pm. What better way to take me out on a first date?" Audrey squealed.

 "What kind of party?" Ben asked. 

"A Halloween party. What better way to disguise ourselves than a party like this? They'll never know we were intruding." Audrey said. 

"You're right. After answering most of their demands, it would be a good opportunity to see how those changes have been going for them." Ben said.

As the future king of Auradon, it was/is Ben's job to follow through to the needs of all citizens of Auradon, including the ones on the Isle of the Lost. 

"Ben, stop thinking about your diplomatic duties and start thinking about having FUN." Audrey scolded. Ben rolled his eyes. 

"What time did you say the party was?" Ben asked. 

"9 pm," Audrey confirmed. 

"Good. It gives me enough time to find a costume. And yeah, that would be a great first date. Pick you up at 7, okay?" Ben asked. Ben really didn't want to ruin his one good chance of seeing how the improvements on the isle of the lost were for society. 

"Okay, I'm so excited to party!" Audrey squealed. 

"Glad to hear it. We should go find costumes for the party." Ben pointed out. 

"Ooh, I have so many ideas!" Audrey said, running towards the dorm rooms. Ben chuckled and walked to his castle.