Chapter 5

Disclaimer: I do not own Disney Descendants or Romeo and Juliet. 

                                                                                       ******

Anthony Tremaine walked up to Maleficent's house once more, this time in broad daylight. He knocked on the door as he did before, but this time, a goblin answered, saying, "Mistress wants no interruptions. What do you want with her?" Anthony let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. 

"I'm here to propose to Mal," he said. The goblin left, and Anthony could hear Maleficent screeching at the goblin to go away.

After a few minutes, Maleficent came up to the door in tears.

"Mal's missing!" she wailed. 

"What do you mean, she's missing? She was here yesterday when I came over." Anthony said.

Harry Hook happened to be passing by when he heard Maleficent declare that Mal disappeared. 

"She's in Auradon, visiting her boyfriend," he shouted. Maleficent motioned for Harry to come closer. 

"She's WHERE?" Maleficent raged. Harry gulped.

 "She's in Auradon, visiting her boyfriend, the King of Auradon," he said. 

"How would you know?" Anthony snarled. 

"Because Gil went with her and Aurora's daughter. Audrey, I think her name is," he replied. 

"Then let's contact the fancy Fairy G. She can bring my Mal back." Maleficent said.

She pounded the end of her scepter on the ground, screeching, "My daughter is in Auradon with that new king of yours. Bring her back NOW or I will do HORRIBLE things to all of the people in Auradon! Please, old friend?" Maleficent fell to her knees weeping. 

"I'm sorry, just please bring my baby back. She has purple hair, and green eyes, and is dating King Ben." The goblin that was there before escorted Maleficent back inside, slamming the door. They opened it again, saying, "Begone! The mistress wants nothing to do with you children!" before slamming the door again.