Chapter 7

Disclaimer: I do not own Disney Descendants or Romeo and Juliet. 

                                                                                         ******

Mal arrived back at the Isle around 7 pm. She walked the long way to her mother's house, where she could hear her mother's wailing and Anthony's soothing voice. Mal didn't bother to knock, she decided to just walk inside. 

"Hey mom, I'm home. Sorry for the panic attack, but I was out with my boyfriend." Mal said. Maleficent stood up and embraced her for 5 seconds before screaming at her. 

"You're not allowed off the Isle! So WHY IN BLAZES WOULD YOU DECIDE TO GO TO AURADON? AND NOT TELL ANYONE EITHER? YOU'RE GROUNDED, M!" 

"Fine," Mal grumbled, running up the stairs to her room. 

"May I...?" Anthony asked Maleficent. 

"Go ahead," she said, sighing.

As soon as Anthony walked up the stairs, a purple tennis ball whizzed past his face. 

"Oh, it's you," Mal said as soon as Anthony came into view. 

"I need to ask you a question. Can I have your honest opinion?" he asked. 

"Sure." Mal rolled her eyes. 

"Will you marry me?" Anthony asked. Mal smirked, then burst out laughing. Anthony scowled. 

"Well, what do you think?" he asked, annoyed. Mal laughed harder.

 "Fine, then I'm going to go," Anthony said. He stomped down the stairs.

"So?" Maleficent asked. 

"All she did was laugh when I asked," he explained, scowling. Maleficent then came up with an idea. 

"Then maybe, we can just force her into marrying you. She has to marry someone, so why not you? I'll announce it to her tomorrow morning." Anthony stared in surprise. 

"It's a deal," he said. 

"When do you want the wedding to be?" Maleficent asked. The Tremaine grandson thought for a moment. 

"How about next week? Just so we can get it over with," he said. 

"Great. But I won't inform Mal until 2 days before, then. It'll be the evilest thing in the world, but who cares?" Maleficent said. 

"Yeah. I'll come over once more when the half-point till the wedding comes around to see how my fiancee is doing." Anthony agreed.

 "Sounds...good," Maleficent smirked. She led the boy to the door. 

"See you then." She growled, slamming the door right when he stepped out.

Maleficent stood by the door for a moment, thinking. She had just approved of the marriage between Mal and Anthony. 

"Boy, will this get any better?" she thought, cackling. This would be the evilest thing she'd have ever done. Force-marriage. Well, besides cursing a princess, that is. The thought of her evil past made Maleficent cackle louder.

But what she didn't know was that her daughter loved the Auradon king. And that the evil from her daughter was gone, replaced with that love.

How will things turn out for Mal? Will they get better? Or worse?