3.9

4,000 words 😅 Thank you all for 6k reads on this book! I like reading everyone's comments and wanted to say I might have a sequel idea for this book if anyone is interested in that

Not a 100% confirmed if I'll be writing it or not, but it's an idea. Anyways I hope you enjoy the chapter :)

YOUR POV

"Romanoff? You and Spider better not be having a quickie." Tony joked making me roll my eyes, Nat on my back as I swung towards the church where the rest of the team awaited.

"Relax, Shell-head. Not all of us can fly." Romanoff rolled her eyes at Tony, getting off my back, "What's the drill?"

Tony pointed to the Vibranium core behind us, "This is the drill. If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose."

"Is that the best you can do?" Thor hissed at Ultron. Ultron just chuckled, his red eyes narrowing down on us, more of his army being summoned behind him, breaking through the dry soil.

Steve gave Thor a look, "You had to ask."

"This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. And you Avengers, How could you possibly hope to stop me?" Ultron smirked.

"Well, like the man said. Together." I smirked back, all of us beginning to battle off his army.

I kicked a bot over towards Wanda, the woman using her powers to crush it down. I wall ran up the wall, backflipping over a few bots, their bodies crashing into the wall and exploding. Cap tossed Nat his shield and the ginger used it to protect herself.

We fought tooth and nail, all of us getting hit so we hit back harder. My bones ached, every atom of mine was on fire as I overexerted myself. My ears strained back when there was a loud roar, Hulk smashing through the rest of the robots and scaring them off.

"They'll try to leave the city." Thor panted, swinging his hammer.

"We can't let 'em, not even one. Rhodey!" Tony called.

"We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats, I'll sweep for stragglers, be right behind you." Steve gasped. I stomped on a bot head, hearing the machine slowly die.

"What about the core?" I asked, holding my ribs.

"I'll protect it. It's my job." Wanda gave me a small smile. I nodded.

"I know what I need to do. The dining room! If I knock out that east wall, it'll make a nice work space for Laura, huh? Put up some baffling, she can't hear the kids running around, what do you think?" Clint asked Nat, the three of us making our way to the boats.

Natasha shrugged, "You guys always eat in the kitchen anyway."

Clint chuckled, "No one eats in a dining room."

"We don't have a lot of time." I said when we reached the boat.

Natasha smirked, her eyes dancing with amusement, "So get your ass on a boat."

Barton got on the boat behind me, both of us watching Hulk smash through one of the buildings, approaching the lifeboats. I looked at Banner and then back to Natasha to see her already looking at me.

I nodded, "I trust you."

My girlfriend sent me a smile, turning back to the green giant, "Hey, big guy. Sun's getting real low."

"Costel? We were in the market. Costel?!" One of the woman on the boat started panicking. I pushed on Bartons chest when I saw he was about to get up.