4.1

This is honestly just all dialogue

Just like Tony had promised us, the jet was ready to go in the morning to take us to Russia. We all said our goodbyes and hugged some more, both of us secretly hoping they would find middle ground and this thing could end without a fight.

I followed Nat through the narrow streets of the small town we were in. I followed her up the stairs and into a lobby of an apartment. It wasn't hard for us to find her family's room, the third door on the second floor. Room 207.

Natasha raised her first and did some kind of secret knock.

"That's so cool." I whispered.

The lock was heard as it squeaked open, the door swinging open revealing a modelesque brunette woman.

"Natalia? Guys! Natalia is here and she brought a friend!" She called. There was some shuffling on the other end and a blonde woman with a taller, more rounder man, stood next to her in the doorframe.

"when did she get friends?" The blonde asked.

"oh I'm not nats friend." I shook my head.

"did you kidnap her then?" She teased Nat.

Nat laughed, "don't listen to her. She and I are together."

The brunette woman gave us a confused look, "together?"

My cheeks get warm under my skin, "I'm her girlfriend."

"This is y/n. Y/n, this is Yelena, Alexei and Melina." Nat introduced me with a smile.

Yelena laughed, "don't believe for a second."

"yeah, sometimes it doesn't feel real." I hummed.

"awe what a sap." Alexei cooed, his accent thick on his tongue.

"what brings you both here?" Melina asked.

Nat sighed, shuffling on her feet, "maybe we should sit down for this."

"please tell me you haven't blown up another city." Yelena groaned.

I turned to my girlfriend, eyes wide, "You blew up a city?"

"no one was hurt, it was necessary."

"dear god can't you just tell me what has happened?" Yelena said tapping her foot impatiently.

"we're vigilantes.. we'll be arrested if the government catches us." I explained for us.

Yelena looked at us in pure shock, "you're on the run? Natasha what the hell? I thought you were done?"

"I am done! But this was a no brainer." Nat hissed.

"what happened to your hero friends?" The blonde woman asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"I am one of those hero friends!" I grinned.

"so you just left the good life you have to come here? What for?" Melina asked, looking rather skeptical.

Natasha sighed, "I wanna take down the Redroom."

"what? are you serious?" Yelena's eyes widened in shock.

"that's a hefty task." Melina gulped.

"it cannot be done." Alexei shook his head.

"And does your friend here know that is a death sentence?" Yelena narrowed her eyes at me.

I shrugged despite the fear I felt creep up my spine, "I'd sacrifice myself for her."

Yelena laughed sarcastically, "that's sweet but you're being dumb."