Epilogue

I grunted, putting the last box in the trunk of the sleek black car. I wiped the sweat from my forehead, closing the trunk.

"Thank you, y/n." Pepper smiled.

I hummed, "You really want to get rid of Tony's work?"

"I have no use for any of that tech. Bruce and SHIELD can pick through whatevers left.
Assuming Harley and Peter leave anything."
I chuckled, agreeing with her.

"There's one more thing." Pepper disappeared inside the humble cabin and came back outside a moment later carrying a box.

"What's this?" I asked.

Pepper shrugged, "It has your and Nat's name on it. Oh, and these keys I believe go to you both too."

I set the box down and opened it, gasping when I seen everything inside. There was some blueprints for some new suits, even some gear. There even was a half done red and black suit for Natasha.

"Pepper, I can't accept all this." I shook my head.

"Yes you can." Pepper gave me a weak smile, dropping the set of keys in my palm.

"Thank you." I said softly.

Pepper nodded, pulling my semi sweaty body into a hug, "Don't be a stranger."

"I won't"

Pepper and I said our goodbyes and I drove back to Sam's house, the man letting Nat and I stay there until we found our own place. I guess now with the keys from Tony, that wouldn't be a problem.

"What'd ya get?" Harley and Peter came running out of the house, the duo sticking closely to Nat and I since the funeral.

"Tony's stuff. Here's the keys, don't make a mess." I tossed Peter the keys.

"We won't!" Harley yelled over his shoulder. I chuckled, grabbing the box for Nat and I and made my way into Sam's house.

"Did you get a puppy?!" Sam squealed rushing over to me, opening the box in my hands excitedly. His smile quickly vanished into a frown, "Don't play with my feelings like that."

I laughed, "Sorry to disappoint."

Sam grumbled and walked into the kitchen while I made my way down the hall, taking a right and entering the guest bedroom Nat and I occupied.

"Hey baby." I plopped down on the bed next to my fiancé, kissing her cheek, "Tony left us a box of stuff."

"I'll look through it later. There's something I wanted to talk to you about.." The ginger fiddled with the wedding ring on her finger.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Well, I've been thinking about how we both want to start our family, and.. well, what if we adopted Peter and Harley?"

I blinked, "You want to adopt Peter and Harley?"

Natasha nodded, "Peter lives with Happy, yes, but I think it would be nice if he had a stable home. Not saying that Happy can't provide that for him, and Harley, I don't know much about his current living conditions but I don't think it's exactly the best."

"I think it's a good idea, and then later down the road if you wanted of course, we can see if I can carry."

Natasha grinned, "I like that idea. Hopefully it's a little girl."

I smiled, "We should talk to the boys and see how they feel about it."

Natasha hummed, kissing my cheek and grabbing my hand, dragging me outside where the boys were rummaging through the boxes full of tech.