4.4

Smut warning towards the end. Used parts of "Not now, Steve." from my Black Widow Imagines because it seemed fitting.

"I'm on the roof." I spoke into my coms.

"I cut the security cams a block out, you're ghost right now." Melina said.

"Camera's inside the building have been shut off." Yelena told me.

I nodded, slugging off the heavy backpack and grabbed a few bricks of explosives and sticking them on the roof in various places.

"I'm entering the building now. Red, how we looking?" I asked opening the fire escape hatch on the roof.

"We're clear. No tangoes insight." Alexei said.

I dropped down into the building, landing in a boxing ring. The smell of plastic and lemon pin sole mixed with a hint of sweat made me scrunch my nose up in disgust. My ears perked back when I heard movement inside.

"Shit, Yves is here!" I hissed into my coms, jumping up onto the ceiling when I saw movement in his office.

"What?" Yelena gasped.

"I don't like this." Melina grumbled.

"y/n, maybe you should-"

I shook my head, "I'm not leaving. He's talking to someone, I cant see their face."

I narrowed my eyes a little more, watching from the shadows on the ceiling as Yves talked to a bigger, broader, person. I jumped down from the ceiling, slowly making my way closer to the office.

I bit my lip harshly, accidentally running into the stack of weights piled on the floor. I screamed mentally as I stubbed my toe. The bigger guy turned to look out the office widow and I ducked, cutting off my breathing.

"Spider, what's happening?" Melina asked.

"Y/n, report!" Nat gulped.

"Spider-"

I turned off my coms, going completely silent. I couldn't think hearing them all try and talk to me at the same time. I peeked towards the window slowly, my eyebrows furrowing when I saw nobody in the office. I stood up, taking a step and I gasped, clawing at the hands that encompassed my throat.

"Who are you?! What are you doing here?!" Yves huffed, coming to stand next to the mask figure.

"Don't you re-r-remember?" I choked out, "I'm here for the boxing lessons." I kicked off the mask figures chest, flipping backwards and landing.

Yves pulled out a gun and I shot a web at it, disarming him with my webs. I ducked, avoiding a punch from the masked figure. I shot back with my own right hook and made him stumble. I charged them, wrapping my webs all over their body, pulling back on the web around their neck.

I groaned as they charged us back into the wall, my head going through the drywall. They shook me off, pinning me up against the wall. I shot a web at their face, pressing my foot against their chest to try and pry them off.

The person laughed, using my momentum and pinning me higher up the wall as they ripped my web off their mask. I let out a gurgle of words, my air supply running short. I glanced over to see Yves running for the doors. I aimed and shot a web at his ankle, tripping him up.

"You are truly incredible, bug." The deep distorted voice sent a chill down my spine. "I am Taskmaster and I can't wait to see what else you got."

"I don't remember asking what your-ack! Name w-was!" I hissed, shooting a web at the backpack I saw lying on the floor, smacking the man in the head with it.