3.10

6 MONTHS LATER - Lagos, Nigeria

THIRD PERSON POV

"All right, what do you see?" Steve asked Wanda through the coms.

Wanda put a few sugar cubes in her tea and stirred it around, "Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target."

"There's an ATM in the south corner, which means . . ." Steve trailed off.

"Cameras." Y/n said, hanging on one of the more secluded rooftops.

"Both cross streets are one way." Steve said.

Wanda brought her tea up to her lips, "So, compromised escape routes."

Steve nodded, "Means our guy doesn't care about being seen, he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?"

"Yeah, the red one? It's cute." Wanda smiled.

Natasha brought the cup of her own tea to her lips, "It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us."

Wanda chuckled, "You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?"

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature." Nat told her.

Sam shook his head, "Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?"

Natasha smirked, "Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?"

"Yeah, I heard there's this girl y/n who thinks you look gorgeous, wants to go out sometime." Y/n teased, earning a small giggle from Nat through the coms.

Steve cut in, the moment turning serious once more, "Eyes on target, folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him."

"If he sees us coming that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us." Y/n said, watching a large garbage truck plow through traffic, not caring if there were other cars in the way.

"He hates you more specifically. Cap too." Sam clarified.

"Sam, see that garbage truck? Tag it." Y/n told Falcon, eyes still watching it plow through the streets with no regard for anything.

From the back of Sam's Falcon jet pack, a small drone, Redwing, launches and flies down to scan the garbage truck.

Sam pressed a few buttons, "Give me X-ray."

Redwing weight analysis: Cargo Weight: 13825 kgs. Max capacity.

Sam looked at the analysis with wide eyes, "That truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed."

Natasha stood up from her chair, "It's a battering ram."

"Go now!" Steve ordered.

"What?" Wanda furrowed her eyebrows, not ready for the signal so soon.

"He's not hitting the police." Y/n grunted, leaping off the rooftop, landing in front of the truck. The spider shot a bunch of webs, making a spider web in hopes it would be enough to stop the truck.

Gunfire started aiming at the spider, the woman dodging and disarming as many guards she could. Y/n leapt out of the way, the garbage truck way to dense and heavy that it plowed right through the web. Steve jumped in front of y/n using his shield to block the gunfire. Y/n flipped over Cap, kicking the guard unconscious.

"Body armor, AR-15's. I make 7 hostiles." Cap told everyone.

Sam flies in and up to a rooftop, spinning and using his wings to block gunfire. He takes out two soldiers, "I make five."