Woods

I slowly opened my eyes.
"What happened?" I mumbled.
Everything around me was tinted blue.
"What!" I yelled.
I noticed that I was surrounded by a blue bubble.
I tapped it. My finger caused a ripple to spread through the bubble. Then it dissolved leaving me sitting on the ground.
A quick look at my surroundings showed me I was in a dark evergreen forest the moon shining high in the sky.
I saw my journal a few feet away from me on the ground.
I got up to go grab it when my right leg screamed in pain.
I clutched my leg rubbing it.
That bubble must not have appeared until after I fell.
"I don't believe it is broken..." I mumbled to myself.
A quick look at myself that bedsides my leg I was just a little bruised up and scratched up. Luckily it looks like all the bleeding has stopped.
"Now what should I do? I can barely walk." I whispered to myself.
I began to scratch my head, wait, where's my hat?
I circled my head around the area and up in the trees above me.
"It must've fallen off when I was falling or it's still in my room," I said to myself.
I stood up again balancing my weight on my left leg. I hopped over and grabbed my journal.
The moon was too high in the sky to tell what directions I was facing and the trees blocked most of the stars.
"Okay, so no sense of direction," I said to myself trying my best to stay calm.
I looked around for a landmark of any kind.
I saw a tree stump in a small clearing. I hobbled over. Once I got to the stump I sat on it. It was too tiring and slow to hobble around like this.
I found two sticks by a tree. I picked one up seeing if it could support me. It broke in half.
The other stick could support me.
Now that I could walk around faster I felt much more confident. I marked the direction of where I fell with half of the first stick.
Not seeing any landmarks I began to walk in a random direction. It was really weird though, the air around me was different then it was in California or anywhere I've been. The area was strange, mythical, and mysterious. I've only been to one place like this.
"Gravity Falls." I facepalmed myself.
Of course. I must have teleported here...like how Bill can.
What was I thinking! What if he wanted me to come here, but the only hope of stopping him from coming back is here. So either way, I was stuck.
I would just climb a tree to see if I can spot the shack or the town from here but my leg wouldn't let me.
What if I tried to make myself float. Even If I made myself fly up enough, no too risky. If I fall from a height like that, I not sure what would happen.
I looked at the map in my journal. There weren't any landmarks that I've seen on the map. I'll just have to...Wait I'm in gravity falls so maybe.
I hobbled back to stump looking at the trees around me and a familiar fallen log.
I knocked on one of the trees, hollow...the bunker.
How could I have not noticed this before! So if I walk this way I'll be at the Mystery Shack in about ten minutes, wait fifteen with my leg.
I began the long journey to the shack.
I had to be careful I stayed fully aware of my surroundings. If I've learned anything when it comes to living in Gravity Falls is never be alone in the forest at night. With all the things lurking around at night especially alone, you never know what would think that you would be a great snack.
After a few scares from some animals and I think a gnome I finally made it to a dirt road.
I breathed a sigh of relief. I'm almost there.
I heard footsteps from behind me on the road.
I quickly hid behind the trees.
"He said that we need to find him before they get here." A voice said.
"I worried too, we all know how much he needs that kid." Another voice said.
Oh no. They must be trying to find me, they must be some creatures who are helping Bill.
What should I do? If these creatures are powerful they probably are able to see me. I should try and back away slowly.
I began to take a few steps back.
Crack
I looked down I must have stepped on something.
"What was that?" The second voice said.
"I'm not sure it sounded like it came from over there.
There is no way I can outrun them I'll have to fight. From the moonlight, I watched as they came closer to the tree line.
"Be careful, he said that whatever took him was very powerful." The second voice said.
They were a few steps away.
I stepped out of the tree line. Using my stick as a weapon.
I watched as an axe cut my stick in half, I fell backward.
A sudden rush of energy went through me. By some sort of instinct, I released then energy creating a shield that stopped a second blow from the axe.
"Who-whatever you are you better tell us what you did to Dipper!" A male voice said.
"We have you outnumbered and..." The second voice began.
"Woah Woah wait! I'm Dipper!" I said shield disappeared.
In front of me stood two people who I haven't seen for almost a year.
Wendy and Soos.
"You look like Dipper but you can't be Dipper," Wendy said slowly.
"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.
"What is it saying?" Asked Soos.
"I'm not sure. Whatever it is it looks like Dipper." Said Wendy.
What do they mean I'm not the real Dipper, and how can they not understand me.
"Can it be?" I whispered to myself listening to my voice carefully.
I wasn't speaking English, I was speaking something else.
I got up again stumbling under the weight of my leg.
"It's me Dipper," I said carefully trying to focus speaking English.
"Look it's hurt, give me that rope Soos. Let's tie it up and bring it back until Stan, Ford, and Mabel get here." Wendy explained.
Wait they're coming?  Guess I have no choice. I put my hand behind my back, my notebook safely tucked in my vest letting them tie me up.
————————————————————————
I'm writing another chapter today because I can. Please Vote, Library, and share!😊