Sleepover

Waiting is the worst part. Waiting to find the next clue in this book. Waiting for the magic to consume me. Waiting and waiting. The Golden bricks are now on my palm and growing over my shoulder. I've stayed inside during opening hours to avoid everyone's eyes. So I look at books, newsletters, and even comics for any mention of these creatures. Still none.
I throw an old newspaper across the room frustrated.
"Well, at least tonight we have the stuff to do," I said to myself.
Yesterday was spent resting and searching and today it's the new moon. This means I get to go the Terrlion while everyone else looks for a shooting star to find.
"Dipper! Guess what!?" Mabel shouts shaming the door open.
"What's up?" I asked slightly startled.
"Grenda and Candy are coming to look at stars with us tonight! Sleepover!" Mabel explained excitedly.
Either this will go very well or very terrible.
"Where will you guys be sleeping?" I asked.
"In a tent. Don't worry you still can sleep here." Mabel explained.
She picked up Waddles and hugged him excitedly.
"Do you want me to stay here the whole time? Because you know..." I said motioning to my arm, the bricks almost touching my fingers.
"Here, you might be hot but this will help." She said giving me a long sleeve shirt and some brown gloves.
"Thanks," I said placing the clothes on my bed.
Mabel smiled and gave Waddles a carrot before playing him down.
"We are going to have so much fun, and since there won't be a moon today we will see all the stars and find a shooting star easily." She explained.
"How will we know if one falls close by?" I asked.
"There will probably be a big BOOM! Don't you think?" She asked.
"Good point." I agreed.
"Now I need to make some snacks. Want to help?" She asked.
"Sure," I said.
We went downstairs and started to work. We made cookies and Carmel popcorn. Soos even made a pie for us.
"Is that everything?" Soon asked.
"Yep now let's bring it to the roof. Dipper can you set up a tent outside while we set up?" Mabel asked.
"Sure," I said.
While I headed outside with a tent Mabel and Soon started setting up.
The sun was setting outside and the brighter stars just barely starting to show. I started to set up the small tent struggling slightly as there weren't any instructions.
-20 minutes later-
The tent was finished and was somewhat stable. I headed upstairs anxious for enough time to pass for me to leave.
"Hey Dipper nice for you to join us." Candy said.
"Yeah, this is going to be epic!" Grenada shouted.
"Everyone keeps your eyes out for shooting stars," Grunkle Ford said.
"Definitely," Mabel said with a wink.
Ford winked back and everyone started eating snacks and watching the stars.
-1 hour later-
"And that's why Cassiopeia is sometimes upside down" Ford finished.
"Wow, you know a lot about the stars." Candy said.
"It's one way to never get lost." He explained.
We've only seen one shitting start that turned to dust like most stars. For some reason, there's something different about Candy. Magic pulls that I now notice Mabel, My Grunkles, Soon, even Wendy have.
"Well I'm calling it a night just wake me up if you guys need anything," I said with a yawn stretching.
"It's not that late though?" Mabel asked.
"Well, I might research some stuff for a little before I go to sleep," I explained.
"I see just tell us if you need any help with your project," Stan said.
Everyone said goodnight and I climbed down. My leg has healed up but I still have to be careful. Now I need to set up the room in case anyone checks on me.
Scattering some books and a note that says I'm going on a walk was all I'm going to do. Maybe I should use a dipper clone...Nah not after what happened last time.
I grabbed my bag that has some supplies and a shiny rock(plastic gems from Mabel's bedazzle kit) and snuck out carefully to avoid everyone.
Traveling was quiet even the creatures were quiet either avoiding me, asleep, or going where I am to the Terrlion.
After about 4o minutes I made it. The animals around hid in the bushes and trees. I walked forward until I saw it. Floating between the two cliffs was a grayish-blue beast. It was like a furry dragon bear with two deep blue eyes.
"A curse is here." It said its voice echoing around.
"Yes, I need help," I said coming closer standing at the edge of the cliff. The same cliff I jumped from to save Mabel from Gideon last year.
"Do you have a payment?" It asked.
I nodded and show him the plastic gems.
"Make them real." It commanded.
"What!?" I asked surprised.
"I know what you seek Dipper and if you have the power use it."
"How do you know my name?"  I asked.
"Just do it Dipper." It said.
"But the bricks..." I began.
"The least of your problems." He interrupted.
I take a deep breath and focus on one of the gems in my hand the blue one. Blue fire surrounds it as I pour my energy and magic into the plastic gem. It turned harder and harder until it was a gem I stopped the flow of magic and dropped it on the floor.
"Good, now give it to me." It said
After catching my breath I use my power to float it to the Terrlion. I feel bricks grow down half my back from the use of magic and the bricks completely covering my fingers.
"Good, now I give what you seek," I said.
It pulls out one of its eyes replacing it with the Gem. The gem turns into an eye,
"Now take it." It said offering the eye.
I took it and I felt energy rush out of me already guiding me to the host. A few seconds later though I felt different energy, no two sources! I can't take that stress..I just....it only took a second for my world to grow dark.