New Threat

My item was bark from a hide behind. I thought that they didn't exist. Did we look at all the video feed right?
I went through my mind. We had two? No three films! The third film must still be in the camera in the woods.
How could we have forgotten that! I can't believe that we forgot!
I opened the cubical again. I looked outside it was still dark.
I grabbed my stuff and began to float to the ground.
I then heard a noise. I froze in mid-air.
To the left of me flew one of the drones. It came up to me.
I waited for it to scan me. I stayed calm, looking straight at it it's a metal covering barely visible from the light of my magic.
"Threat Found." It called.
"What!" I said dodging a laser.
What threat! I was calm just like last time.
I dodged another laser and dropped to the ground with a thump.
Two more had appeared surrounding me.
I focused my magic on each of the drones. I released it, a beam of blue energy fired at each drone.
The first one erupted into flames it's metal form melting into the ground. The second exploded into gold sparkles like something from a cartoon. The third shifted into a rat with colorful spots that scurried away.
I listened for any more drones. A small whirring came from my right. I waited trying to expel the adrenaline in my body.
It finally came up to me. It paused scanning me again.
I waited for a response.
"Threat destroyed." It called then whirred away.
I was left standing there confused and relieved.
How was the threat destroyed? I was the threat right. I was calm during the times they scanned me unless...magic.
I was floating in mid-air. They must have thought magic was a threat.
The drones now gone made me realize the exhaustion left in my limbs. I thought about how much magic I would have to use to leave the UFO. To much.
I lifted myself to the same cubical I was in before and sat down.
I wrote down some more notes on drones. Adding information I already knew and what I learned now.
Feeling tired for the first time since I got these power I finally fell asleep
————————————————
I woke up to the sun shining on my face.
I rolled over expecting to see Dipper asleep. He wasn't there. I sat up with a start accidentally knocking Waddles off the bed.
"Sorry Waddles!" I said putting my shoes on while stumbling out my bedroom door.
"Guys where's Dipper?" I shouted while running down the stairs.
"Soos isn't back yet." Said Grunkle Stan said.
"What do you mean he isn't back! We should go find them!" I said halfway out the door.
"Woah Mabel!" He said grabbing my sweater.
"But they're missing we have to find them," I argued.
"Wendy already looking. She left 30 minutes ago. We decided that after an hour if she wasn't back we would go look okay." Said Stan.
"Fine." I agreed.
"Now come on, Grunkle Ford is waiting for you in the kitchen." He finished.
I walked into the kitchen seeing him sitting at the table with a cup of coffee and an empty bowl of cereal.
"Morning Mabel." He stated.
I sat down across from him and poured myself a bowl.
"Look, I'm sorry for yelling at Dipper. I know how close you guys are." He said.
"You should say sorry to Dipper," I said scooping up a big spoonful of cereal.
"I will I promise." He said.
"I know you will, but you have to promise something else as well," I said.
"Okay, what?" He asked.
"I do the scolding," I answered.
He paused for a second.
"1 scolding per week allowed." He said.
"1 every 7 days," I answered.
"But that's the same..." Grunkle Ford.
"I'm the only one allowed to negotiate! Deal?" I asked offering my hand.
"Deal." He responded shaking my hand.
"We're back!" I heard Wendy hollered.
I rush to the living room to see Wendy and Soos but no Dipper.
"Where's Dipper?" I asked Soos.
"Sorry dudes but I lost him." He said.
"You lost him!" Grunkle Stan shouted walking in.
"I lost track of the little dude. I heard some footsteps and I followed them but it led me to an empty clearing." Soos Said.
"What empty clearing?" Asked Grunkle Ford.
"Just a clearing, it had an epic view of the two cliffs that looks like some aliens crashed through," Soos said.
"Everyone who is coming gets packed." Said Grunkle Stan heading to the secret bunker.
"Where we going?" I asked.
"Has Dipper ever shown you a UFO?"
After packing the four of us set off. Soos didn't come to because he was too tired from walking around all night and he needed to run the mystery shack.
It had been a long time since we have been hiking and my legs are killing me.
"Are we there yet?" I asked.
"Actually yes." Said Grunkle Ford steeping out of the tree line.
I followed to reveal a very plain meadow. There weren't even any alien writing.
"Are you sure this is the place?" I asked walking towards the middle of the clearing with everyone else.
"Yeah isn't there suppose to be more spacey things?" Asked Wendy.
"It's hidden underground see." Explained Grunkle Ford as he opened up a metal entry.
We followed down the ladder until we landed on a metal landing.
"Dipper!" I called out.
The only response I got was an echo.
"He's probably further down." Said Grunkle Ford.
"Further down! There is nothing down there!" Said Grunkle Stan.
"You take Mabel, I only have three." He said passing a device to Grunkle
"You sure?" Said Grunkle Stan who activate the device.
"Yes, now watch and learn Wendy." He said jumping off.
"Grunkle Ford!" I shouted.
Suddenly he activated the device and slid down the side of a metal pillar.
"Heck yeah!" Exclaimed Wendy who jumped off and followed.
"Come on pumpkin." Said Grunkle Stan said lifting me onto his back.
I held on tightly and he jumped off the side. I screamed until I felt the jolt if us snapping against the metal pillar and falling down.
"Can you please not scream in my ear!" Shouted Grunkle Stan.
"Sorry!" I said.
We finally landed on the ground with a thump.
I got off Grunkle Stan.
"Everyone doesn't panic." Said Grunkle Ford.
I look up to see a flying metal drone hovering above us.
"If it senses any fear it will attack." A few seconds past.
"Threat dect..." it began.
Suddenly it burst into a lot of gummy bears.
I looked to see Dipper standing there.
——————————————————————
(1132 words) Vote, library, and share😊