Intergoation

"Wake up Mabel, we're here," Stanley said.
I slowly opened my eyes.
The bus began to stop. I quickly sat up picking up Waddles who fell asleep in my lap. Stanley grabbed my bag along with another one I had packed for Dipper.
We stepped off the bus and started to walk to the Shack.
Grunkle Stan called Soos to look for Dipper I just hope he found him.
"I'm sure he found him, sweetheart," Stan said.
I hugged Waddles closer.
Finally, we ended up at the front porch.
I knocked. We heard the rushing of footsteps and saw the door open.
"Thank Goodness you here!" Wendy said letting us inside.
"Is everything okay did you find him!" I panicked.
"I...just look for yourself." Wendy stuttered.
We ended up in the kitchen looking at Dipper tied up in a chair asleep.
"Dipper!" I shouted.
POV Dipper
"Dipper!" I heard a familiar voice shout.
I opened my eyes it was Mabel, Stan, and Ford.
"Guys!" I smiled.
They jumped back. I forgot, my voice.
"Dipper?" Questioned Mabel.
Grunkle Ford stepped closer.
"Wait, it used magic earlier. Be careful." Wendy warned him.
He cautiously came up to me. He looked at me closely. He grabbed my hand looking at it closely. He did this to my other hand my left leg then he touched my other leg.
I flinched I restrained myself from making another shield but my hands glowed slightly.
Ford stepped back and Wendy took out her axe.
"It's not a Shapeshifter, it should've changed by now if it was." Grunkle Stan said.
"It was really weird. When we found it tried to attack us with a stick, it was injured though and we unarmed it, and let us tie it up." Soos said.
"Wait it let you tie it up?" Asked Ford.
"Yeah. It just stood up with its hands behind its back." Wendy said.
"Huh..." Grunkle Stan said as he began to flip through one of the journals.
Wait for the journals! If they just read mine.
I started to shake my arms trying to get out.
"You better not try to escape now...thing," Wendy said.
This would be a perfect time to float. I stopped trying to focus on making myself float. It didn't take long, and soon I was in the air. So was everyone and everything else.
"Woah! What is happening!" Mabel asked.
I was stilled tied to the chair. I made another shield and bounced off of it and smashed into the wall breaking the chair allowing me to escape. I suddenly felt a toll of energy. It must be because of how long I was letting everything float.
I drooped the ground, Focused on landing on my left side to not damage my right leg anymore. I groaned as my right side took a little damage from the fall.
I began to take out my journal but was tackled by Grunkle Stan.
"You aren't going anywhere until you show us where Dipper is." He shouted.
His additional weight caused my leg to scream in pain more.
"I am Dipper!" I shouted.
"Wait, get off him, Stanley," Ford said.
"I'm not letting him escape!" Stan said.
"He's not going to escape!" Ford shouted.
Slowly he got off me.
I held my leg sitting up.
"Say that again but slowly," Ford said.
"I...am...Dipper." I said slowly.
"Okay, look I need you to do something now okay." He asked sitting in front of me.
"Take my hand and repeat after me," he said reaching one hand to me and the other on my forehead.
I grabbed his hand.
"In tongues,"  He began.
"In tongues," I repeated.
"In voice,"
"In voice,"
"May I speak," he said.
I suddenly felt energy rushing through me.
"May I speak," I repeated.
The energy rushed through him back to me.
"In this sound." He said.
"In your sound." I chanted but instinctively said yours instead.
The energy went away.
"How's that Dipper."
"I'm not sure? Can you understand me?" I asked.
"Dipper!" Mabel yelled hugging me.
I smiled hugging her back.
Relief filled me like a wave of cool water.
"I can't believe it's you!" Wendy smiled helping me up.
I got up still balancing on one leg.
"How did you understand me?" I asked.
"There are so many languages in the nightmare realm. That language can only be spoken by one person and understood only by a few." He said gravely.
"Bill," I answered.
"But he's dead," Mabel said.
"It's a cycle, remember the cave?" I asked her showing her my notebook with the map in it.
"Why didn't you just show us this first? I could've been easier to identify you if you showed us." Asked Grunkle Stan asked.
"I was trying to until someone rudely tackled me," I answered.
"Sorry..." Grunkle Stan answered.
"How did you get here bro? And like you seem really scratched up you good bro?" Soos asked.
"Ohh, I'm not sure. I think I teleported here but I kind of fell out of the sky..." I began.
"You fell out of the sky!" Mabel yelled worried looking at my scratches.
"I'm fine besides my leg..." I began.
"I'll get the first aid kit!" Soos shouted and ran out of the kitchen.
"Wait you just fell out of the sky!" Grunkle Stan asked me.
I began to tell them. I told them about what happened at school then when I got home I figured out what might be going on.
Soos came back with a first aid kit.
"I need to take a closer look at the bro. Can you tell us what happened when you fell out of the sky?" He asked.
I told them how after thinking about Gravity Falls I was falling from the sky. I explained to them how I was grabbing onto tree branches trying to stop my fall but failed to catch myself.
Soos moved my leg examining it.
"Ow.," I said.
"Definitely broken. I'll wrap it up." He said.
Soos wrapped it up as I told them how I found Wendy and Soos.
"I think that's enough for today. We should all go to bed." Said Grunkle Stan.
"You okay if I stay the night? My dad would probably shoot me thinking I'm a robber coming home this late. In the morning he would just ask me if I had an adventure." Wendy explained.
"Sure, I have a lot of rooms with beds so we could have a sleepover!" Soos said.
So we all went to bed. Mabel and I back in the loft laying on the same lumpy old beds.