one.

sorry for any mistakes.

Quentin Jru Wardell.
Q.. | June 3

"Yo?" I answered the phone.

"You still comin' by later foo'?"

"Yeah nigga, I'a be there later on. Gotta make sure moms n'em straight first."

"A'ight bet." He hung up.

"Uncle Q!" I heard my niece coming downstairs.

"What?"

"Don't what me." She looked me up and down.

I couldn't do nothing but laugh, "Yeah lil' one?"

"Can you please tell JoJo that he need to stop bothering me, him need to stop coming in my room." She folded her arms.

"JoJo!" I called out.

"She lying Q, ain't nobody even messing wit' her lil scrawny ass." He said jumping at her as he was coming downstairs.

"You too damn old to be playin wit' her." I shook my head, "And stop snitchin' on everything Kimora."

JoJo was 17 and he was always picking with Kimora knowing she gotta lil temper. Her ass only 6 and she a lil hot head, we gone definitely have to get her out of that.

"Well him need to stop messin' wit' me." She unfolded her arms and held her head.

"You stressed?" I looked at her and laugh.

"I no even like y'all right now." She shook her head running back upstairs.

"You gone trip up the stairs, slow down K." I looked at JoJo who just shrugged, walking to the kitchen.

"When you going home Q?" He asked coming back in the living room with a honey bun.

"Ya ass gone turn into a honey bun, and today."

"Can you drop me off at Drea house?" He waved me off.

"Yeah, we gotta wait til' mama get back." I nodded, grabbing my phone.

"Bet." He took out his phone.

"Where the fuck Nelly at?" I looked at him.

"She went over to Mrs. James house." He said.

I nodded, and not too long after my moms came in.

"Wassup mama dukes?" I stood up to help her with the groceries.

"Hey baby, you staying for dinner?" She looked at me before taking her coat off.

"JoJo go help her with the rest of the groceries." I yelled.

He bucked at me and I mushed his head back. Fuck he think he doing.

"Quentin.." She sighed.

"Yeah ma, I'ma come back by later." I nodded.

"A'ight and have you talked to your sister today?" She said, walking towards the kitchen.

"Nah, Jo said she went to Mrs. James house tho." I looked at her.

"Well, I want all y'all here tonight for dinner." She told me, as she started putting groceries away.

"Ma can we just do it tomorrow? I was goin' ova Rese house." JoJo said coming in with bout 15 bags.

"I got stuff to do tomorrow–"

"Nigga what you gotta do?" JoJo smacked his lips, throwing the bags down.