Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don't own anything from any recognisable parts of this story. Percy Jackson isn't mine!

Poseidon's P.O.V

Today Zeus had called the Gods to Mount Olympus because of a message from the Fates. I couldn't really admit to caring but I'll admit I was a might bit curious.

"Today I have called you here as asked by the Fates, to read the books that have been sent to us to help us in the future. The first one is called Percy Jackson and the Lightning thief," Zeus commanded.

It took everything in me not to gasp out loud; there were books about my son. A son that nobody was aware that I had. Looking up I realised that I had missed what ever Zeus was saying, but he'd handed the book over to Athena to read.

Chapter 1

Did you know that hero's never allowed to give up, a hero always win. There cool and can beat anything and can save everyone. They put everyone over themselves and care about the people who are screwing them over.

"Do they really feel like they have to be like that?" Aphrodite of all people asked. Nobody answered her.

My name is Percy Jackson and I'm supposed to be a hero. Oh, and yeah I'm that Percy Jackson. The one the Muses wrote the books about, but do you know that mostly there wrong. Well mostly, I'm going to tell you how it really happened.

"Wait a minute why would the Muses change the story?" Athena asked, "What happen that we didn't want everybody else to know?"

"I don't know but the Fates are determined that we know the whole story" Hera commented. I just wanted them to shut up and hear about my son.

Now where did it start? I guess I'll borrow a few lines from the lightning thief.

'I was alone. There was a ballpoint pen in my hand. Mr Brunner wasn't there. Nobody was there but me.' Except I knew exactly what had happen, minus the Greek Gods part and despite being twelve I needed a drink. I booked it out of there and got in a cab taking the cool pen type sword with me.

"He stole a sword, I like this kid already" Hermes commented, "I wonder who's kid he is?'

"Percy, where you going?" Grover yelled running after me, but I just got in the cab faster, where I was going was no place for Grover.

"Grover, isn't that the Satyr responsible for..." Zeus started. Thalia everyone thought, what was he doing near my son? And where was Percy going.

"Step on it please" I said to the driver throwing a twenty over the seat. The driver stopped four blocks away from my Moms apartment, where there was a door with a slot for a key card. Stepping out I type in the code and swipe my card. The door opens and I step through from New York to New Orleans. Specifically to the Sunset Tavern a famous Lore bar you can access from every city on Earth.

"Um, does anyone else not know where this place is?" Apollo questioned.

"Um, I don't even know where this place is and I'm the God of Travels" Hermes said uneasily.

"Hey Percy, did you give up on boarding school already? You almost made the year this time" Regan the Radiant, Valkyrie and the worlds most immature immortal commented lightly glowing down at the back table.

"Ok, I really want to know whose kid this is, it's starting to creep me out" Hades of all people commented.

"That was until a Fury pretended to be my pre-algebra teacher then attempt to slice and dice me, not cool" I said taking a seat next to her and swiping her vodka and orange juice.