Chapter 14

Disclaimer: I don't own anything. Guess what? Last chapter people, at this stage I have checked my reviews and have decided stuff it I'm writing a sequel. Yay, for... well, can't say now, spoilers. Enjoy. PS if the writing doesn't bold properly this time I don't know how to fix it, sorry!

Zeus's P.O.V

He returned my bolt, the took it away, forced me to agree not to kill him and then gave it back again.... It's not fair. I was happy for Poseidon though; he and his son were on good terms. I was also happy that he wasn't in love with Percy's Mom, I have to share him with his wife, of more honestly Hades and I... borrow him and now everybody knew. Truth be told I was just happy that my wife was okay with it. In fact we'd come up with and arrangement. I could sleep with other men and she could sleep with other women, but not the other way around.

Apollo started reading the last chapter of the book.

"Homeless people sleep in bins" Aphrodite said crinkling her nose, "That's it I'm sending this douche bag to Circe's island."

"Percy" Mom cried, practically choking me with a hug. "Thank God you okay." She spent about five minutes gushing and checking me for injuries before I noticed a tiny figure standing in the doorway.

"Who do you think that is?" Poseidon asked. I had no idea, but I hoped that it wasn't trouble.

"It's strange, so lets go with Lyra" Apollo said shrugging. I hoped that it was she's my niece/stepdaughter I wanted to know more about her.

"Hello Lyra" I said opening my arms to her. She grinned and threw her six-year-old body at me. I should explain that while Lyra doesn't do things in chronological order and sometimes her time stream runs faster than ours, making her live her life quicker. Like she could have lived three years and everyone around her would have to, but we'd only live one, but at the moment she was six, actually six in the right place in time.

"Well that's just... impossible how the fuck does that even work?" Athena said, swearing much to my surprise. She never swears.

"You... don't have to know everything, ya know" Ares said finally giving in to the slurs, "Sometime you just go with it"

"Percy, you back." She said happily, "Your Mom says that you have to go away again and that I might not be able to see you for a while?" I picked her up, much to her displeasure, think miniature adult with a child's outlook on life.

"I don't want her to be a mini adult, I want her to have enjoyed her childhood as a child" Hera growled frustrated.

"She's always welcome here," I tell Hera, "When ever you want her to be." She gave me a joyful smile, and I was happy that I had done something nice for her for once.

"Nah, I do have to go back to camp, but you can come" I told her, "Cause guess what, it's full of our family"

"Anyone get the feeling that she's family orientated?" Hermes asked teasingly. Hades face fell.

"We may be in trouble then" he said. We frowned in confusion, "Percy was the first family member she had, and if we try to kill him or hurt him again she'll be pissed. The younger her may not hurt us but the older version would I think." I agree with him that could go pear-shaped.

"Really" she said smiling, "If I go with you I don't have to stay if I don't want to?" for her it was a legitimate concern, she never could... sorry, will never be able to stay in one place long. Sometime I hate time travel; it's murder on tenses.

"That's for damn sure" Hestia said laughing, "You don't know how many times they made me want to pull my hair out"

"I hope she stays," Dionysus said quietly, obviously not meaning for any one to hear. "She might gamble and pour drinks," he added when people looked at him funnily.