22. Slow Down

It felt different this time.

Rainy's barely there thongs had been pulled all the way down to her ankles and her skirt was bunched up around her slim waist. Strong muscular arms wrapped around her, holding her in place as the rapid strokes began to gain more momentum.

"Fuck." She whimpered, trying to keep her face away from slamming into the mirror in front of them.

He had bent her over the small sink inside of the cramped airplane lavatory. Her hands were gripping the edge of the counter so tightly that her knuckles were turning white.

Silver stretched her out completely and she could feel every inch of him inside her making her dizzy with pleasure. Her head fell back whilst his heavy breathing filled up the small space. He grabbed her hips and pulled her firmly down onto his cock as far as she would go. Rainy gave another soft moan at the deep penetration, and pushed backwards meeting his lazy thrusts.

Her knees buckled when he hammered his cock in and out of her aching pussy with such force. Feeling his hold on her tighten, she let him take control.

Rainy lifted her head up to look across her in the mirror and spotted her burning cheeks flushing with colour and the black mascara running down her face. Her full round lips pouted naturally on their own accord, and those deep dimples in her cheeks that met her sharp cheekbones could be seen with any expression she made, they were even apparent when she uttered just one word. She could see the mess of her signature tight black curls pushed over to one side.

Then she looked over at him, he looked distracted in his own world of thoughts. With his head titled upwards and dark brows knitted in concentration, a frown was deeply imbedded onto his striking features. His well kept stubble peppered across his cheeks, and his short hair was curling up like it often did. Rainy couldn't help but notice how his usual olive skin held a sun-kissed glow to it, his obvious tan made his dark Mediterranean features stand out even more than they already did.

Her stomach pulled when she took in the illicit sight of the two of them together.

He was so big next to her, he was big in every sense of the word. In comparison to her tiny frame, he towered over her. Big arms, big feet, even his hands were big, and rough, his dominating stature oozed power.

He pumped all the way in and out, driving her to insanity with desire. She could feel herself nearing the edge as he slammed into her relentlessly. Making her writhe beneath him and moan in a way she had never moaned before.

The sharp intake of breath only made her clench her pussy harder around him. Her eyes squeezed shut as she tried to focus on the building pressure.

But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't seem to do it.

There was no way she'd be able to reach her peak, not when he hadn't even looked at her let alone kissed her. She felt like she was a chore that he wanted to get over and done with.

Rainy couldn't stop thinking about how different it felt.

Then her eyes flipped open and she found herself staring into his twilight gaze through the foggy mirror. "Stop." She exhaled, biting down on her bottom lip when she saw the concentrated look on his face turn into something else. Confusion.

"What?"

The tone of his hoarse voice made her cringe internally. "I can't do this, stop. Please." She said more clearly this time, the shakiness in her own voice being concealed by the awkward tension in the air.

He didn't need to be told twice, he stopped immediately at the sound of her protest.

Silver pulled out of her with ease, not saying another word as he picked her hips off the counter and set her back down onto her feet. She allowed him to bend down and drag her underwear back up her shapely legs. As she pushed her own dress down, and turned around to face him, he was busy situating himself, and zipping up his trousers.