35. Short Fuse

Strike one.

Water trickled down the two bodies, coursing down every inch of their soapy skin. The firm grip around her neck only tightened, and their lips came crashing down into a hot kiss. She cranked her neck back slightly, exploring his mouth with her tongue and savouring every last second.

His kisses were leaving her breathless, and she felt her breasts being smushed against the cold glass door. She tried to keep her position bent over at the waist and rested her palms onto the steamy glass. He took this cue to place his hands on her butt cheeks and spread them apart. She trust her hips back towards him impatiently. Letting go of her neck, his hands moved down to grab onto her hips. He held her close, thrusting into her hard while she struggled to stay on her tiptoes. He then put his hands on her breast, kneading the mounds of soft flesh. He began moving his hips up and down with the same rhythm she was meeting him with. She put her hands over his hands on her tits and moved them vigorously over her nipples. Her head fell back on his hard chest, enjoying the sensation she was feeling.

He wrapped his arms around her, one hand resting on her left breast, and the other resting on her stomach. Like clockwork, she moaned loudly. He couldn't help but tweak her nipple during the moan, causing her to flinch.

Strike two.

Silver clenched his jaw, pulling out of her to only shove her small figure around. She stumbled a little but managed to look up at him, her hair stuck to her face and her lips already in a pout. "I'm sorry." She sheepishly mumbled spotting his scowl. He didn't say anything, instead, bending down to hoist her up into his arms.

Her eyes widened at the sudden motion, as her legs wrapped around his waist. The warm water was hitting her pussy, driving her mad with desire.

Her knees buckled and Silver pressed her back against the tiled wall, underneath the spray. Her eyelids fluttered as she felt the sinful touch become increasingly invasive. He guided himself forcefully into her and immediately started to rapidly plunge himself in and out of her. Her lips parted once more, about to let out another moan.

"What did we agree on?" He warned dangerously into her ear, her trembling legs made it harder for him to keep her still.

"Fuck... I can't..." She whimpered, clutching onto his shoulders for dear life. Her heavy lustful eyes found his in an instant, and her mouth opened wide as he became rougher. "Oh, shit."

Strike three, and Rainy was definitely out.

She didn't care though, she needed to scream.

"Forgive me for not being able to shut up, but I can... oh my god... feel you all the way in my... fucking brain." She hissed, her sharp nails digging into his muscular arms. She couldn't help herself, her head moved to his shoulder as his cock pushed in deep.

His cock felt so good inside her, filling her up. She ran her hands on his back as the water from the shower continued to fall on them. Their breathing heavy and the sounds of their bodies slapping against each other.

"Did you say your brain?" Her comment made his familiar sarcastic voice sound through her ears. "That's a new one."

Rainy's gasps started to get louder, she was letting him do all the work. He raised her up and lowered her back down onto his hard length. Moved her up and down a few times before leaning her against the wall.

Each thrust was causing her to clench, and she leaned in to roughly tug on his bottom lip between her teeth.

Just one look at her face and he knew she was close, he tried to control himself but the more he focused on her moans the less he could hold on. Her hair hung loosely at the sides of her tiny, sultry face, made even more striking with her eyes failing to stay open.