Chapter 3

Emma's POV:

Well as we all know I live in the state of tiktokers so not surprised but who I saw I never expected.

Quinton Griggs was standing in the yard right next to mine, at this point I thought I was loosing my mind. 

So, i decided to go inside and go to my room, for a long time. 

But then I looked out the window and realized that the person living next to me was no other than Ryan.

I went downstairs to ask if my mom knew about it but, she didn't. 

Now I'm not to surprised anymore at this point but, I need some fresh air. 

I stepped outside to go for a run, and I was running I tripped over something, well someone, to be exsact.

I looked up and saw Quinton standing there.

"Oh damn" i muttered under my breath, be he heard me.

"What you don't like what you see" he asked

And that when I realised it, he is a a hardcore fuckboy, like its his overall personality.

"Oh, I like it but damn, I never expected to meet my top 2 favorite in one day, let alone go to school with one" I exclaimed.

"Let me guess Ryan's your mentor" he said

"Yea, but how did you know that" i asked.

"Ryan's my best friend, I know everthing" he said.

"Sorry I never got your name" he said.

"It's Emma" I said in a somewhat annoyed tone.

"Don't like your name huh" he asked.

"Nah not really" I said.

Now what do I do I'm in complete love with both these boys, so now what the fuck do i do, I thought to my self. 

But I spoke to soon

"Well, I like you Emma, your cute, and kind, but I can't do that to Ryan," he said with hurt in his voice.

Hold up QUINTON GRIGGS likes me, damn this has gotta be a dream, I thought.

But then it came to me what did he mean by he couldn't do that to Ryan, does Ryan like me too, oh shit what if he does.

"What do you mean you can't do that to Ryan" I asked.

"Well he hasn't confirmed it, but I'm fairly positive he likes you, and I haven't seen him this excited over a girl in a while." he explained.

Well fuck what do I do now I thought.

Ryan's POV:

I looked out the window to see if Quinton had left yet, but apparently he stumbled across Emma.

Fuck what am I gonna do now, like I like this girl a lot, but I don't know if she likes me.

Even if she does, once Quinton gets to her, she'll be gone, I gotta make a move a fast.

(Hi guys, thank you all for the support, but I was wondering what should happen, should i write a conflict between Ryan and Quinton make her fall for them both and cause a conflict or save that for later on once Emma and Ryan are dating.)