Chapter 13

Recap:

Quinton: I love you goodnight babygirl

Emma: I love you too babyboy goodnight.

End of Recap

I woke up and slowly climbed out of Quinton's tight grip. 

I headed downstairs, and looked at the time on my phone, it was 6:15 a.m.

Why the fuck am I up so early I thought to myself, knowing that 9 in the morning is usually to early for me.

I was bumped out of my thoughts when I saw Ryland Storms, I hadn't seen him yesterday. 

Emma: OMG, Hi

Ryland: Hi Emma, I am Ryland, but I am guessing you already know that based off your reaction, a minute ago.

Emma: OH MY FUCKING GOD RYLAND FUCKING STORMS KNOWS MY NAME!!!

Ryland: Yes I do, and I don't think anyone has ever been that happy to see me.

Emma: Well now you have, don't tell Quinton but just between you and me if I wasn't 15 fucking years old, you would be the person I am crushing on, but I technically already am so!!!

Ryland: Sorry but I am over age.

Emma: I am aware and I blame my age for that

Ryland just laughed.

Quinton: I heard all of that. Good thing you are only 15 or I think I would have lost my girl friend to Ryland over here!

Ryland: Sorry bro.

Emma: You would have lost me for sure if I was old enough.

Quinton: Hey! Jesus I love you too.

He had a sad expression on his face.

Emma: I love you more!

Quinton: Nah you don't cuz I don't talk about other girls, and you pretty much just word fucked Ryland over here.

Emma: Fine I am sorry, but no need to worry cuz he to old, but he do be cute tho.

Quinton: Emma!

Emma: Sorry baby.

Ryland just laughed, and we all talked for an hour or so, while Quinton cuddled me.

Time Skip To When They Leave The Hype House 

(A/N: Sorry I had to it was just dragging to damn much, and yes they had sex again I just didn't fell like writing another fucking smut sorry)

Quinton: Baby are you ready to go back to sway?

Emma: I don't really know.

Quinton: Well, we only have 2 weeks left so lets make the best of it.

Emma: Ok

We walked into the house, and Nessa was waiting for me.

Nessa: Come on Emma, we are going upstairs.

Emma: Okayyy?

We got to my room.

Nessa: So I am feeling like a kid again, can I please do your makeup and put you in a pretty dress. Please. Please. Please.

Emma: Ok, fine, damn chill the fuck out.

I was kinda suspicious about the fact that she just came to my room automatically and Quinton didn't interject, but I just put the thoughts in the back of my mind, and let her begin.