Chapter 19

Recap:

Avani: Damn he pisses me off, lets hope we don't see him in here, or he might never be able to walk again. No one can talk to my best friend like that.

Emma: Thanks Avani, I love you bestie. Lets go.

Avani: Ok

We walked into the mall, and I never expected to see who I saw.

~End of Recap~

We walked in and I automatically saw Quinton, but not only Quinton, he was with Cynthia. They were making out, and I just stood there, I couldn't even cry anymore, I had no more tears left to cry.

Avani looked at me and I just stared at them. She started towards them, but I didn't stop her.

She slapped Quinton

Avani: Fuck you bitch, you don't mess with my girl like that.

Then she pointed at Cynthia, and gave her the death glare, and to be honest I would rather have Avani slap me rather than look at me like that.

Avani: And you, Cynthia, you gotta stop fucking with other girls' men, it's not fucking right. Fucking stop it or I won't hesitate to kill you, you ugly ass fake bitch.

Emma: Oh my god, ok that is enough Avani.

I ran up to her and dragged her away. Cynthia started crying and Quinton hugged her. Ugh what a whore. She is so fake. She just wants attention. At the moment I was actually feeling pretty good, and I am not sure why.

We walked into Forever 21, and I saw Ryan, and Payton Moormeier, and who I think is Dylan Hartman. Wait, HOLY SHIT, It is actually Payton fucking Moormeier, and Dylan fucking Hartman. Oh damn could this day get any better. Little did I know it actually got way worse.

I walked over to them with Avani, and Avani started backing away.

Emma: A where the hell are you going.

Avani: Shhh, I used to date Payton I don't wanna see him.

Emma: oH sHiT 

Avani: You know what I can handle it lets go.

We walked over there. I have always kinda had a thing for Payton, and Dylan. And Ryan of course. 

Ryan: Hey Em, long time no see!

Emma: Yeah Hi Ry.

Ryan: You ok.

Emma: Nah not really, Quinton cheated on me with Cynthia.

Right after I said that I got an alert that I was tagged in a post of Quinton's. Shit.

@qgriggs: Hehe don't ever my girl cry again you bitches @avaniii 

Comments:

avaniii: Excuse you asshole as I recall you cheated on Emma so don't talk shit.