Chapter 22

Recap:

Emma: I love you too, more than life it's self. I'll be there in a couple of days.

Dylan: Bye Babygirl.

Emma: Bye Babyboy.

~ End of Recap ~

I was on my way to Dylan's house, a day early.

When I got to his house, I rang the doorbell I was greated by his mom. It was a bit odd, but I loved his mom.

(dm=Dylan's mom)

dm: Hey kiddo.

Emma: Hi, it's good to see you.

She let me in, and I saw Kieryn.

Kieryn: Em!

Emma: Kiki!

I picked her up, and spun her around.

Dylan then came down the stairs. He looked all swaety, and out of breath.

dm: Em's here!

Dylan: Shit.

I looked at him, and then someone came out of his room rapped in his bed sheet.

Dylan: Riley! I told you to stay in the room.

Emma: Dylan, what's going on. Why is Riley Hubatka in your room, and your bed sheets.

Dylan: Umm.

Riley: He was having a nervous breakdown, and he called me, we have been at it non-stop since yesterday.

Emma: Dylan. How could you! Also you realise she could get arrested she is 18, you are turning 16, but you aren't yet.

Dylan: I am sorry, I wanna be there for you and the baby.

dm & Riley: Baby?!

Emma: You didn't tell your mom.

Dylan: No.

Emma: Well Dylan, I love your family, but I can't even with you. I will continue to see them, cuz Kieryn is like my own child. But as far as we go, well, we are nothing. We are over.

Dylan: What about the baby?

Emma: Did you think you could get out of hving sex with someone else because of our child. Hell no, I have your mom, and I am 100% capable of taking care of my child without your help.

Dylan: I am so sorry.

Emma: Save it Dylan. I don't wanna hear it.

I said goodbye to his mom, and Kieryn, and left. I wasn't going to turn Riley in, because it would cause a HUGE scandal online, and I would probably et lots of hate for being a snitch or some shit like that. 

Instead of pulling into my driveway, I pulled into Ryan's.

I ran into the house, because I was over there pretty often. I ran up to his room.

By time I got there, I didn't even realize I was crying until Ryan asked if I was ok.

I told him everything.

Ryan: Why was he so stressed.

Emma: Oh, yeah I kinda forgot one tiny detail.

Ryan: okayyyy?

Emma: I uh I am uh pre-pregnant.

Ryan: WHAT?!, THAT"S NOT A TINY DETAIL.

Emma: I know I am sorry, I just sort of spaced it.

Ryan: Is it his.

Emma: Yes.

Ryan: Oh.

Emma: Yeah, now I only have my mom, and his mom on occation.

Ryan: Hey, no, I am here, and I am sure my mom is more than happy to help as well.

Emma: Thank you Ryan, for everything, even after what I put you through.

Ryan: No problem, I will always be here for you, no matter how hard it is on me.

Emma: What?

Ryan: I mean I still love you, I never stopped.

Emma: Oh.

Ryan: Hey but it is ok, nothing I can't handle. Why don't you lay down so you can get some rest. I will go get some snacks from the store. If you need anything, you can ask my mom.

Emma: Ok thanks Ry.

Ryan: No problem.

Ryan left for the store, and I fell asleep shortly after he left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter, but I am tried, I pulled an all nighter last night, and I am exsausted, and it is only 10:35 PM. I am def tire, considering 3 AM is my normal bed time.

I love you guys so much thank you for all of the support. Muah.

~Emma