Chapter 6

Emma's POV:

We walk outside, and I see Jaden, Kio, Griffin, and someone else.

As soon as they all turn around, the unknown person turns out to be...

The unknown person turns out to be no other than Quinton Griggs.

When we saw each other, we both went wide-eyed.

I then passed out, and Ryan caught me.

I woke up two hours later to the sight of Nessa, Quinton, and Ryan, but when I saw Quinton I passed out, again.

Another two hours went by and I woke up to see only Nessa.

Nessa: Hey, are you alright? Why do you keep passing out?

Emma: If I tell you something you have to keep it a secret like you can't even tell Josh.

Nessa: Okayyy?

Emma: So since I moved into the house next to Ryan I've liked him, but then Quinton was at his house and I almost fell on top of him, and he caught me, we talked for a while, but now I like him too, but me and Ryan are making out and shit but I don't know what to do, because I like them both. But it's not wrong right, I mean its not like I'm dating Ryan. When I saw Quinton I passed out because I felt as if my world came down crashing.

Nessa: Damn, and it's not exactly wrong, but you need to follow you're heart.

Emma: But I like them both so much.

Nessa: Wait why did you pass out 2 times.

Emma: Because he was there, 2 TIMES.

Nessa: Well your secret is safe with me.

Emma: Thank You

Nessa: No problem. By the way Quinton is up waiting for you in the living room. Ryan went to get some rest because he kept freaking the fuck out.

Emma: Oh God

Nessa: Talk to him!

Emma: Ok

I walked into the living room, and Quinton smiled.

Quinton: Hi, gorgeous.

Emma: Hi. Gorgeous?

Quinton: Yea! Your definitely gorgeous.

Emma: Thanks

Quinton: Why did you keep passing out?

Emma: Because I saw you.

Quinton: Well thanks...

Emma: It's not you, I passed out because I like you and Ryan both, like a lot. But I don't know what Ryan and I are, I mean we've kissed, but I like him just as much as I like you, and it's killing me.

Quinton: Damn, I didn't know.

Emma: Well, now you do, and I don't know how to tell Ryan that I like you both. It's killing m-

My words were cut short when Quinton kissed me. He pulled away, but I pulled him back in. Fuck what am I going to do now.

Nessa walked in.

Nessa: Damn Em, that's not what I expected.

Quinton and I laughted.

Emma: What the fuck do I do now? I need help from you both?

Nessa: Well I'll keep quiet, just don't get caught, but if you do get caught, don't bring me into it. You also all have your own rooms so... But I don't suggest going back and forth between the boys' rooms it might not go down to well.