Chapter 16

Recap:

Emma: Thanks Quin I love you so much.

Quinton: I love you too baby, SO MUCH.

We laid down and fell asleep shortly after.

End of Recap

(A/n That GIF isn't a video from YouTube so dont ask for the link also (Kiki = Keyan) (A = Avani) (Quin = Quinton))

~Time Skip~

The weeks that Josh and Nessa were here, went by very quickly.

We were at the airport. We said goodbye, and then as we were about to leave Quinton had to use the restroom, as he was in the bathroom I bumped into someone.

I turned around and saw a girl who looked about 18 years old. As we started talking I found out that her name is Cynthia Parker, and she had just turned 16. Quinton then walked out.

Quinton: Hey Cynthia long time no see?!

Cynthia: Yeah, good to see u Quinton.

Emma: how do you guys know each other exactly?

Quinton: We have been friends for a few years, she's a famous tiktoker as well. We met on tour.

Emma: Oh thats cool. Well Cynthia it was great meeting you, maybe we'll see you around.

Cynthia: Hey can I get your number, you seem really cool.

Emma: Yea sure thing.

We exchanged numbers, and left.

~Time Skip~

The last couple of weeks I have been hanging out with Cynthia more that I have Quinton to be honest. I told Nessa about it, and she didn't seem thrilled. She told me to be careful. But to be honest I don't really think there is anything I need to be careful of.

~Time Skip About 1 More Week~

Cynthia and I have been hanging out a lot lately, but Quinton hasn't even talked to me since. I wonder why, I mean we have talked on the phone once since last week. Avani came down, and hung out Cynthia and I.

I walked into my room after the party Cynthia, Avani, and I threw. Quinton said he couldn't make it. My mom was very kind about letting us have a party. When I walked into my room, I laid down in my bed and called Quinton, I swear I heard a phone vibrating in the room next to me, but it might just be Cynthia's.

I went and got Keyan from my room, and Avani came in, she picked up Keyan and gave him a bottle, he fell asleep her her arms not long after.

Emma: Damn A, you must really have a way with kids, because, he won't even fall asleep for me or my mother, I mean he does, but not that quick. You and Quin have a good way with Kiki.  

As I said Quinton name my face dropped.

Avani sat Keyan down in his crib softly, so she wouldn't wake him, and came over and sat by me on the bed.

Avani: Hey whats wrong with you and Quinton.

Emma: Ever since I started talking to Cynthia, he has become distant to the point where he isn't talking to me. And Cynthia doesn't know, I think she might though, because she has also become distant. I have called him, and he doesn't answer very often.

Avani: I am sorry Em, it will get better, I promise you it will.

Emma: Thank you Avani. Hey, if you wanna stay tonight you can, you might wanna sleep down stairs though. I mean unless you want Kiki to wake you up every five minutes of the night.