Chapter 10

Recap:

Ryan: Your so tight baby.

Emma: I'm gonna cum!

Ryan: Me too

I released while he was inside of me just before he released.

We went on like that pretty much all night and finally fell asleep around 5 A.M.

End of Recap

I woke up and realized the extent of the fucked up mess I just made. Fuckkkk what am I gonna do. I just fucked up real bad. Dammit. I got up and went downstairs and saw Quinton.

Emma: Fuck!

I ran out the front door. Quinton came out after me.

Quinton: Emma wait I wanna talk to you. Come back here.

I continued running. 

Quinton: I said come the fuck here!!!

He yelled and I stopped walking I have never heard him yell like that.

Emma: I can't talk to you right now.

Quinton: Why?

Emma: Cuz, I fucked up more than you did by far.

Quinton: What do you mean Emma?

Emma: Nothing! I have to go before I fuck up more.

Quinton: No, I know I ran out but you can't

Emma: You're the one who ran away it's my turn.

Quinton: NO, GET YO ASS BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!!

Emma: Stop yelling at me! You're scaring me so just PLEASE STOP

At this point I was crying, not only because I fucked up real bad, but also because I can't take him yelling at me.

Quinton: Hey, I'm sorry don't cry. Please.

Emma: I can't do this. I'm sorry, but I fucked up and I can't fix it.

Quinton: Just tell me. Like fuck. JUST TELL ME, PLEASE.

Emma: FINE. I FUCKED RYAN. YOU HAPPY NOW.

Quinton: You did what?

Emma: Well, I'll just save you the trouble, and heartache and end us now. We're over.

Just after I heard sobs from behind me. 

Emma: Why are you crying?

Quinton: Cuz I can't see myself without you. And I LIKE YOU A LOT.

Emma: Oh

At this I ran and jumped into his arms. At this point I can't see my life without him. He picked me up still kissing me and carried me back into sway. Everyone was downstairs at this point including Ryan. But Ryan didn't look mad at all. Quinton threw me onto the bed. And we kissed for a good 20 minutes. 

Quinton: I don't want to rush into this, you may have just lost your virginity but we are technically virgins anyway since we haven't had sex together yet. So I want to make this right.

Emma: Are you sure you're not rejecting me.

Quinton: No, not at all.

And just like that we laid down to cuddle. Just before I fell asleep Quinton said something that caught my attention. 

Quinton: I Love You So Much.

He said it so quietly, cuz he thought I was asleep.

A few days past and I still felt weird about what he said, cuz he hadn't said it again. I was on my phone when he started to record a tiktok. I automatically knew the sound cuz I was obsessed with it.

He took my phone and I started to sing along but he kissed me instead. The filming finished and he posted it and tagged me.

Emma: That's the first tiktok we've made together. You must really love me.

I teased and then I released what I said.

Quinton: You must have heard what I said the other day. Why didn't you respond.

Emma: Cuz I was surprised and didn't know what to say I was in shock and didn't know why you haven't said it in the past day. So I'm confused.

Quinton: I was scared of you rejecting me.

Emma: I love you so much, you don't even know.

Quinton: I love you too so much.

With that he kissed me.

Quinton: Fuck it, I don't want to wait anymore I just wanna get inside of you.

Emma: Hmm why don't you. with that he took of my shirt.

To Be Continued...

HAHA Another Cliffhanger Bitches, I'll update soon, also give recommendations for my second book if I don't get any recommendations by tie I hit a 1000 views I'll write what ever I want. If I get 15 recommendations, I'll start a third book!!! I Love You All!!!!!!