Chapter 24

I looked out the window and saw a very handsome boy. I walked down the stairs, and saw a generally cute boy. He looked me up and down and asked if I was taken. 

Emma: Haha no, you wish.

Kairi: Thats good, Im Kairi.

Emma: I know.

Kairi: Ah well do you wanna hang out sometime.

I looked down at my stomach, I wasn't showing yet, so why not have some fun.

The Next Morning:

I woke up in an unframiliar bed. I looked next to me and saw Kairi. The night before came flooding back to me. Damn was it fun.

Now I don't know what to do though, how will I tell him now.

Emma: Kairi, I'm pregnant.

Kairi: What, are you serious how it's to soon isn't it.

Emma: No I wasn't honest I have been for like a month and a half.

Kairi: Im sorry, I wish I could help you but I can't take care of a fucking kid. Sorry.

Emma: It's ok it was fun while it lasted.

I headed to Ryan's and just walked in. I walked up to Ryan's room, and saw Quinton. I looked around the room, and then saw Cynthia. I walked down the stairs, and heard both Ryan, and Quinton yell for me, as I walked into my house. I locked my door, and went to my room. 

I woke up and it was dark outside. I looked over at my clock, and saw that is was 9:35 P.M. I must have been tired, becuase I slept all day. 

I got up to slamming on my front door. I opened it and Quinton ran in.

Quinton: Your pregnant and it's not mine?!

Emma: Um, what the hell are you doing here, and no it's not yours as I recall, you fucked up my life, there wasn't enough time. 

Quinton: It's only been two fucking months!

Emma: I don't care how long it's been!

Quinton: Who's is it, imma kick his ass!

Emma: No your not!

Quinton: Are you still with him?!

Emma: Hell no.

Quinton: Well then wo is it, imma kill him!

Emma: Why the fuck do you care?!

Quinton: Because at one time you were my everything, and I remember talking with you, and you promised to only love me, and have children!

Emma: And you expect me to stick around after you broke me. You see, you also made a promise to never hurt me, and look how that went. And I don't care if I was your everything, if I really was your everything, you wouldn't have hurt me in the way you did.

I was in tears at this point. Stupid fucking hormones!

Quinton brought his finger up to my cheek, and whiped away my tear, and I melted into his imbrace, I knew I shouldn't have, but I did. I couldn't help it. I was a mess, and his touch, oh so fimilar, broke through me and whiped every ounce of hate for him from me.

I looked up at him, and felt the same way I did when he first kissed me, but this time, I craved him even more.

He looked down at me, and I leaned in. 

His lips touched mine, and I melted into him, forgetting everything before this moment, all ill feeling toward him, and Cynthia gone.

The kiss was long and passonate. After we let go, he picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room, and for the first time since I met him, I didn't have any urge to sleep with him, I just wanted him to cuddle me forever. He laid me down in my bed, and cuddled up next to me.

Quinton: I know you can't here me, but I love you with all my heart, and I have missed you more than you could ever imagine. I don't know what I was thinking, but I need you to forgive me, I don't know who's baby this is, but I will take care of you and OUR baby together, he/she may not be mine biologically, but I will love it as my own.

I smiled, and acted like I was asleep. Hearing him say this makes my wanna cry happy tears. My life is finally complete.

A/N: This is the last chapter of this book, but lucky for you, the second one is being worked on right now. I will post when the first chapter is out