Chapter 17

Recap:

Emma: EXACTLY BITCH. GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE, AND I HOPE THE DOOR HITS YOU SKINNY ASS ON THE WAY OUT. BYE FUCKER.

Quinton got away from the counter and left, and I slammed the door in his face before he could say anything.

~End of Recap~

Avani decided to stay for a while, she didn't want to leave me. I got in bed and fell asleep quickly. I can't believe he cheated on me with Cynthia. She was supposed to be my friend. Then right before I could fall into a deep sleep, Cynthia walked into my room. Oh bloody fucking hell.

Cynthia: Hey Em, are you ok. You don't ever go to sleep this early.

Emma: Get the fuck outta my room, I can't believe you and Quinton would do that to me, you were supposed to be my friend, and your just a hoe with to much fucking makeup. I mean I get the fact that you guys are horny teenagers, BUT HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND, AND I AM PRETTY DAMN SURE YOU CAN GET ANY GUY YOU WANT WITH YOU UGLY ASS PAINTED FACE!

Cynthia: Well, what you don't know is that Quinton and I have dated in the past. And he will always come running back to me, he just can't handle you. You don't rock his world like I do, if you know what I mean. 

Emma: YEAH I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN NOW GET THE FUCK OUT AND GO FUCK UP ANOTHER GIRLS LIFE! WHORE!

Avani ran up to my room. 

Avani: Oh hell to the fucking nah! CYNTHIA GET THE FUCK OUT, YOU HAVE NO PLACE HERE.

Cynthia: Oh, but I have all my stuff here.

Avani: Not anymore it is on the ground outside in the rain. I needed the room.

Cynthia just scoffed, and ran out my bedroom door.

Avani: Make sure the door hits you on the way out you fake bitch!

She just scoffed again, and slammed door.

I just laughed, and thanked Avani.

Avani stayed in my room with me.

Sorry for the short chapter ut I'll try and update soon.