2

We pulled up to this large house and I said "Whoa."
Allana looked out the window and got excited. The moment I opened my door she jumped out and ran into the woods. I shook my head and said "She's  a strange fox."
I helped take everything inside and said nothing. I started unpacking and said nothing.
"Where's Allana?"
I looked at my mom and said "She's off exploring the woods. She'll be back before dinner."
They nodded and I said "So what's for dinner tonight anyway?"
"I'm thinking pizza. There's a great pizza place around the cornor."
I looked at them and said "You two seemed way to relaxed here."
My mother smiled and said "Well...your father and I were born here in Pawsbrooke."
"Really? That's kinda cool."
"I know right. Anyway we need to go register you for the new school year tommrow and then you can go out and tour the city."
"Sounds fun."
We got most of the house unpacked and  I went to fix up my room. It was four times bigger than my room back at the old house. I would need to get more furnature to fill up the empty spaces. We went to get pizza and back to the house. Allana was lying in front of the fireplace and I pat her head.
"Hey Allana."
We sat down to eat and we all went to sleep.

The next day I went to the school and they gave me my uniform. After that I went around the town.
"Welcome to Pawsbrooke. Are you new?"
I looked up from the map and smiled. This girl had to be around my age and I could tell that she went to the high school. I smiled and said "Yes I am. My parents moved back here."
She smiled and said "Well my name is Sam and consider me your best friend. I'm on my way to the ice cream parlor. Would you like to come?"
"Sure."
We went to the ice cream shop and I ordred some cookie dough. She led me over to some of her friends and we got to know eachother. I had a group of best friends before I even started my first day of school. Yay me! We were having a great time when these six guys came into the shop. It got silent and I looked up. Six of the most hotest guys walked in and my mouth went dry. I could take my eyes away from them and Sam said "Diana!"
I jumped and looked at her. She said "What-?"
"W-Who are they?"
She smiled and said "They're the Jhonson brothers. They're...quads I think. Otherwise known as my big brothers."
My eyes got wide and I said "You have six older brothers?"
She laughed and said "Yeah, it's shocking I know but it's just as annoying as you would think."
I laughed and said "I'm an only child so...you should feel lucky."
"Not so lucky when most of the girls here only want to be my friends because my brothers are hot."
I hugged her and said "Don't worry. I mean don't get me wrong they're hot but that wouldn't be the reason I'm your friend."
She smiled and said "I know. Your a good person."
We talked for a while longer and I said "I should get home. I start school tomrrow."
"Okay well see you later girl!"
I smiled walked to my car.
I went home and told my parents.
"We're glad you like it here."
I hugged them and said "Where's Allana? she usually greets me at the door."
They looked at me and said "Up in your room. We need to talk to you."
"About what?"
I sat down and they looked at me. My mom said "I bet you've been wondering where I go sometimes."
"Sure I do but that's your buissness."
She smiled and said "But it's time you know. Your 17 now. Allana and you should bind anyday now."
I rasied an eyebrow and said "What?"
She grabbed my hand and said "What I'm about to tell you is going to be shocking-."
"Mom, I already know."
She raised an eyebrow and said "You do?"
"Yes. Your a werewolf."
She was shocked.
"Um..."
I smiled and said "I followed you one night."
"Oh."
She smiled and said "Well that wasn't hard."
"But what does that have to do with Allana and I?"
She smiled and said "Your a shifter too but instead of a wolf, you'll shift into a fox."
"Uh?"
"Yeah. Once you two bond it will make more sense. Actuallly it looks like it's starting now."
"What-?"
I turned around and saw Allana. She sat in front of me.
"Hey Allana."
I pat her head and she liked burst into dust. I screamed and said "W-What h-happened to Allana?!"
My mom chuckled and said "Ask her yourself."
I felt a pressure in my head and said 'Hello?'
'Hey Diana!'
I screamed and fell off my chair. My mother laguhed and said nothing.
'What the hell?!'
'It's me! Allana!'
'A-Allana?'
'It feels so good to be bonded. Let's shift.'
'What?'
'Let's shift and go for a run!'
'But I don't know how!'
'It will be a snap. After this time.'
I felt pain all over and I groaned.
"She's shifting. Let's get her-."
I felt like a small explosion and I was on my four paws. I looked down and was shocked.
"Or not. That was the fastest shift I have ever seen."
We took off out the door and went for our first run as a bonded pair.

Sam's POV
Diana left and I looked at my friends. I heard some growls and saw my brothers come over.
"Who was that Sam?"
I looked up at them and said "Why do you care?"
Jason growled and sat next to me.
"Because little sister...that young girl could very well be our mate."
I was shocked but then again I was excited. My poor brothers have been searching for their mate for the last three years and the possiblity that my new bestfriend could be my sister in law was exciting. I took a drink of my milkshake. If they want answers they'll have to pay for them.  I held up my cup and said "You know what I want."
David growled and went to the counter. He came back with two more of my favorite milkshakes.
"Spill."
I smiled and said "Her name is Diana. I could tell she's some type of shifter but I'm not sure which kind. But...she's in my grade and seemed intreisted in you."
"Really?"
"Really?"
"Will you help us?"
I finished my second milkshake and said "I don't know. It might cost ya."
I slid over my basket that had onion rings in it and my other brother Dustien ran to get me four more baskets. I smiled as he set them in front of me.
"Now will you help us?"
I smiled and said "Fine. I'll help you."
"Thank you! By the way has anyone told you that your an evil little shit?"
I smiled wider and said "I learned it from you six."
"Fair."
We went to the packhouse and I said "I'll gather information for you six. Just give her time."
"Thanks sis."
Our parents came down stairs as the boys ran up.
"What has them so excited?"
"The new family that moved in their daughter is their mate."
My father sighed and said "Poor girl."
My mother chuckled and said "Obviously she'll be able to handle it since she's destined to be with them."
I heard my brothers moving around and I said "What are they doing?"
My mom's other mates came down and said "What has our boys going crazy?"
"They found their mate and it's making them antsy."
"Oh! Who's the lucky girl?"
I shook my head at my dad's and said "She's the new girl that moved into the pack. She's around my age."
"Is she a shifter?"
"Yeah but I don't know what kind."
I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips. Those five baskets of onion rings and three milkshakes didn't really help my hunger. I heard something shatter upstairs and said "Ooo!"
I saw my mother run up the stairs and she said "Outside now! Go for a run or something! You will not distroy my house!"
All six of my brothers ran out of the back door with my mother chasing them.
"Sorry ma! We'll replace the vase, mirror and the crystal vase!"
"Get out!"
They ran into the woods and I sighed.
"I'll get the mirror and crystal vase."
"I'll get the blue vase."
We picked up the broken objects and replaced them.
"Oh those boys!"
My fathers laughed and I went to my room.