7

It was time to get ready for the dinner. I settled on a cute red knee legth dress with a pair of black thongs and some black open toe six inch heels. I did my hair into pretty curls and pined them up. I did a light makeup with a red lipstick that matched my dress. I walked downstairs and said "I'm ready."
They looked at me and I saw their eyes darken in lust. I smiled and said "See something you like?"
Dustien came over and got on his knees in front of me. He lifted the skirt of the dress and moaned.
"Fuck Diana-."
He leaned in and licked my covered slit as he grabbed my butt cheeks. I  moaned and said "Oh, Dustien-."
He moved my panties to the side and slowly put his toung inside of me.
"Do you like that?"
I felt hands go around my waist and leaned against the chest. I looked up at Eric and he said "Don't hold back now."
He leaned down and kissed me. His hand went around my throat and he whispered "Tell Dustien what you want."
I buried my hand in Dustien's hair and said "Deeper please?"
He pushed his toung through my folds and went deeper.
"Yeah, like that."
I lifted my leg and wrapped it around Dustien's shoulder and he went deeper.
"Damn this is hot."
He reached up and rubbed my clit.
"We need to hurry this up. We can't be late."
Eric kissed his mark and it was over. We were done and I fixed myself up.
"Not that I'm complaining but what was that for?"
Eric wiped the lipstick off his lips and winked at me.
"Just to show you how beautiful you are."
The others looked at me and Justien came over to me.
"Give me your panties."
"Uh?"
"You heard me."
I reached under my skirt and pulled them down. I managed to take them off without falling on my ass. I stood up straight and handed them to him. He brought them to his nose and sniffed.
"You still smell like all of us."
"Isn't that good?"
"Very."
He shoved them in his pocket and said "Let's go. Don't want to be late."
We left the house and went to the pack house.

We walked in and I said "It's amazing."
They chuckled and I heard "Welcome!"
I looked at Alpha Marks and said "Thank you for having us."
He looked down at me and said "Aren't you a pretty thing? You're mates are very lucky. If you were my mate I would never let you out of the bedroom."
I thought that was highly inapprorate but I blushed and said "Thank you."
He ignored my outstreatched hand and shook the boy's hands. I shook it off and he said "I'll show you to the diningroom."
We followed him and Alpha Marks said "I'm sorry. My manners are rusty."
"That's no problem-."
He pulled me into his arms and I said "Nice to meet you?"
"Sorry. We're huggers in this pack."
I felt his hands get a little too low and I spun out of his arms.
"That's alright."
'Just keep you're hands above the waist next time.'
I looked at Brandon and he looked up at me. I leaned over and said "Can we switch seats? Please?"
He must have felt my unease through the bond because he nodded and moved to sit in my seat. I started talking to some of the she wolves and actually started to have a good time.
"So...Luna Diana?"
I looked at the alpha and said "Yes Alpha Marks?"
"You're scent isn't wolf but I don't know what it is."
I took a sip of my wine and said "It's not. It's fox."
"A fox shifter. Those are very rare. Not only are you hot but you're also a rare shifter."
I heard Brandon growl and grabbed his hand. He looked at me and I said "Thank you for the complement Alpha."
The other boys kept their ears open while I went back to speaking to the girls.
"Oh! Girls show the luna around would you? I would like to speak to the boys alone."
"Of course Alpha."
One of the girls grabbed my hand and pulled me up out of my chair. I looked at the boys and they said "We'll find you in a few minutes."
"Okay."
They all winked at me and I felt a wierd feeling in my stomach. I couldn't wait to find out the meaning behind those winks.
You're pack is very large."
"Yes it is. Alpha Marks like to have all the single she wolves living in the packhouse from the age of 16 and up."
That didn't sound...normal.
"Excuse me. I have to use the restroom."
I found the guest bathroom on the ground floor and went to use the bathroom. I finished and washed my hands. I heard the knob turn and saw it was David. He shut the door and locked it.
"What are you-?"
He lifted me so that I was sitting on the sink and he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and said "What-?"
"Can you keep quiet?"
I raised an eyebrow and he unbuckled his pants.
"What? Not here."
"Yes here."
"We're visiting."
"So? Just keep your noises down and no one will know. But in case you can't I have Dustien and Brandon standing guard."
He kissed me again and grabbed my hips.
"Get ready baby."
He pulled me onto his legth and I buried my face in his neck.
"What, brought this on?"
He moved his hips and he said "The alpha can't keep his eyes or his thoughts off our girl! You are ours."
I moaned into his neck and said "Yours. All of yours."
He started moving faster and harder. I couldn't stop my noises.
"You're so good at this! Just that spot right there!"
He growled and grabbed my asscheeks as he went harder. I bit my lip and he said "Don't stop now. I'm sure the entire pack would love to hear how we can pleasure you like no other man can."
"Yes, oh right there! David!"
Before he could blow he pulled out of me and set me on my feet. I was going to suck him off but he spun me around and pushed my chest onto the sink.
"Oh yeah."
With one swift moment he was balls deep into my asshole.
"David!"
He started slow and I said "Oh, fuck my ass."
He growled and said "How flexable are you baby?"
"Why?"
"Put your leg on the counter."
I did what he said and he started pounding into me.
"David!"
He chuckled and kept going. I felt warm jets of his seed fill my asshole and he slowed down his thrusting.
"Fuck."
I had my eyes closed and said "That was...thrilling."
He laughed and said "Good. Something to spice up our night."
He pulled out and said "Shit. I'll never get tired of seeing this."
He got on his knees and started to toung my hole to clean up his seed. I moaned and said "You and the boys can fly into a jealous rage whenever yall want if this is the end result."
He chuckled and said "Good to know."
He spun me around and kissed me.
"Can you taste us?"
I nodded and he said "Good."
I smiled and he fixed himself up.
"I'll be outside."
I nodded and he walked out. I caught Brandon's wink and sighed. How did I get so lucky to have six sex gods at mates? I cleaned myself up and made myself presentable and walked out.
"Lucky for you guys, the bathrooms are soundproof."
"Lucky us."
We walked to the den and I saw some she wolves hitting on Eric and David. I snarrled and went over to the boys. They didn't seem interested so I give them credit for that. I stood between them and said "What's going on?"
"Not much. Just talking to these two handsome men."
'These bitches need to be put in their place!'
I couldn't agree more. I growled and said "Taken by me."
"What-?"
I pulled Eric's head down to kiss me and he was happy to comply. Then I went to David. I gave him the same treatment and looked at the other she wolves.
"All the guys I came with tonight are going home with me."
"You can't handle all six of them."
I growled and said "Bitch I can handle all six of them over and over! As a matter of fact I have!"
Before I could stop her one of them pulled David to her lips and he tried to push her off. But knowing where his toung had just been offered me a small victory. She pulled away and smirked at me. I walked over to her and whispered "How did he taste?"
"Wonderful."
"Oh really? Hope you enjoyed the taste of my asshole."
Her face went pale and I went back to David. I pulled him down and kissed him again. He growled and said "You're jealous side is hot babe."
"Good."
I looked at all the guys and said "I'm ready to go if you are."
"Sure."
We said good bye to our hosts and left.

The moment we got into the house I grabbed the guy closest to me and they said "This is a new side of you that we've never seen. We like it."
"Good. Tonight I'm going to suck and ride your dicks so hard they'll be sore for days."
I had them strip and sit on the couch. I tied my hair up into a sloppy bun and went for it.
"We are completely at your mercy baby."
I smiled and said "Good."
I removed my dress and heard some loud growls.
"Please, allow us to pleasure you tonight."
I stratled Dustien's waist and said "Oh, I want you one at a time in my pussy. I want you to fill me to the brim with cum. Each and every single one of you."
Dusten slammed into me and I moaned.
"Yes!"
He licked my mark and went faster.
"Yes, yes, yes! Oh yes! Dusten!"
My skin felt like it was on fire. Dusten growled and said "I see what's going on. You're in heat. Must have started at the party."
"I'll postpone our flight for a few days. Don't want her traveling in heat."
David went to make the call but I said "Don't you move!"
He gulped and said "Yes ma'am."
He just sat there while I took my time with each and every one of them.

Brandon's POV
I was almost recovered from the insane orgasem our mate put me through and looked at my brothers. Dusten said "I made the calls. We'll go home in a week."
He laid his head back and said "Where's our sex crazed mate?"
I pointed at the floor and he looked down.
"Did she fall asleep like that?"
I nodded as David stroked her hair.
"She finished riding me, cleaned me off and the moment she finshed she was out."
He chuckled and said "Heat is an amazing thing."
I nodded in agreement.
"I take it we met her requierments then?"
David picked her up and laid her on the couch.
"Oh yeah. Her stomach is swollen with our seed. I wouldn't be surprised if she's pregnant after this."
I could imagane our Diana pregnant with one or even all of our pups. The thought of her round stomach was almost too much for me to handle as I got hard again. Our little mate (with her advanced senses) opened her eyes and she looked at me. I gulped and she licked her lips.
"What has you so hard baby?"
I can't resist her when she's like this! Her scent was calling to me and I'm sure my brothers were having the same problem.