5

The next day I woke up and saw the boys were still sleeping. I managed to get out of their arms and out of the bed. I went downstairs and saw their mom. She smiled and said "How are you always the first one up?"
"It was kinda hard to breath."
"Yeah. Sam's room does get really warm sometimes."
I blushed and said "Actually...I didn't sleep in Sam's room last night."
She looked at me and smiled.
"Where did you sleep Diana?"
"With the boys. I'm sorry if I disrespected you I didn't mean to. I just couldn't sleep and their shirts weren't working anymore so-."
"Breath Diana breath."
I took a deep breath and she said "Your mates. It's understandable that you need eachother more now. But the pace you to go is still up to you. Just because your sleeping in the same room with the boys doesn't mean they can do whatever you want to you."
I smiled and said "They were completely respectful the entire time. Although I don't know who's hand it was but I woke up to someone's hand on my boob and one on my butt."
She laughed and said "They are their father's sons."
I giggled and said "Do you need help with breakfast?"
"If you want to help."
I washed my hands and started to help her with breakfast.
"Looks like you have a helper."
I turned around and said "Good morning sirs. Breakfast will be done in a few minutes."
"Smells amazing."
I giggled and we finished cooking. I heard people waking up and said "Sounds like the boys are up."
She smiled and said "They must smell the food. I hope one of them woke up Sam."
I smiled and saw Sam was the first one down. She looked at me and said "Your look so well rested."
"I feel it."
She set the table and said "You go home tonight. What will you do then?"
I stopped and said "I-I don't know. I never really thought about it."
She smiled and said "That sounds like you and the boys need to talk."
The boys came down and looked at me. I smiled and set the glasses down. They came over and kissed me.
"Good morning baby."
I giggled and said "Good morning."
They took their seats and we finished with breakfast. We sat down and started eating. I stood up to clear the table and I felt a little slap on my butt. I looked behid me and saw David smiling. He winked at me and I laughed. I guess I know who's hand was on my butt this morning. We went to hang out in the den and I looked at the boys. I said "We need to talk."
"About what?"
I rubbed David's head and he purred. I smiled and said "I go home tonight."
They all looked at me and said "You were only here for the weekend?"
I nodded and said "Yes."
They looked at each other and said "Well...why don't you move in with us?"
I looked at them and said "Are you serious?"
"Yes. Your mom's a shifter right?"
"Yes but my dad is not. He's not going to accept that his barely 17 year old daughter is going to move into a house with 12 men."
Their fathers looked at me and said "We can talk to him if you want."
"All six of you?"
"Yeah."
I smiled and said "Don't give my dad a heart attack."
They laughed and said "We promise."
Alex smiled and said "Call us when they agree and we can help you pack and move in."
"If my dad agrees. Good luck."
I grabbed my stuff and we went to my house. I went to my room and said nothing.
"You must be the Jhonsons."
"Yes."
"I hope Diana was well behaved."
"She was an angel. So polite and helpful."
"That's good to know."
I heard my mother come in and I went downstairs. She looked down at me and said "Their son's are your mates aren't they?"
I nodded and she smiled.
"Oh sweetheart, I'm so happy for you. Your going to move out and live with your mates."
"If dad understands."
We went into the den and dad looked at me. I walked over to him and said "Please dad. I know I'm only 17 but I could possibly die if we're not together in the same house. If it helps I'll be in Sam's room."
He sighed and said "Your asking me to let my daughter live in a house full of boys."
I looked at him and said "It's better than me being dead dad."
He groaned and said "I guess I can't argue with that logic. Just come back to visit on occasion."
I hugged him and said "I promise dad."
I went to pack the rest of my stuff and their dad's helped with the bags. I went to call one of the boys but one of their fathers said "Let's surprise them."
I smiled said "Fine."
I got in the car and went to my new home.