6

We landed in New York and got off the plane. I looked around and sighed. I missed the city sounds. I looked at the boys and they said "Why the hell would any self respecting wolf want to live here?"
I went over to them and said "Relax guys! I've lived here my entire life."
Brandon smiled and said "I guess if you could survive in your human life we can sruvive here."
I kissed him and said "Come on. I rented a van to take us to our old house."
We got in the van with our bags and I drove to our old house.

We walked into the old house and I looked around. I can't believe my parents decided to keep it just for me. The boys looked around and I went to the backyard. The first thing i seen was my old playground. I walked over to it and sat on the little swing.
"This yours?"
I looked up and saw David. I smiled and said "Yeah. Dad biult it when I was born so that I had somewhere safe to play as I grew up. I actually found Allana over in one of the bushes when I was four."
"Really? Wolf and bear shifters are born with their counterparts."
I smiled and said "I don't know how it works but that's what happened. I always wondered how my parents managed to find woods in New York."
He chuckled and said "Your mom must have found it. We're on the border of a pack. She must have regsisterd as a lone wolf when she found your father."
I nodded and said "She explained it to me after my first run. They weren't going to leave just because my father wasn't a shifter. He had wedall the triats but then she found out she was pregnant with me and that's when they decided to leave. I guess it was to keep her safe and in case I didn't have the shifter gene. I think they hoped I didn't have the gene so that they could stay here in their own little place. But then that crap happened and it helped them makef their decision to go back to Pawsbrooke."
He smiled and said "At the risk of sounding like a sap I'm galde you came to Pawsbrooke."
I smiled and kissed him.
"If you can't be sappy with me who can you be sappy with?"
He laughed and said "Gilood point."
I looked at the house anod said "So we're a few blocks away from his house. Are we going to kick ass tonight or streatch it out for a few days?"
He kissed my head and said "We're going to streatch it out. We're only here for few days before we go back."
I nodded and said "Does the alpha of the pack we're near know we're here?"
"He's aware. He's even in'vited us to join his pack the last night we're here for dinner."
I smiled and said "Sounds fun. Start on some alliances early."
He nodded and I looked a;lt the sky.
"It's getting dark.".
I smiled and said "The stars are really pretty here once the sun sets. We're away from the city lights and sounds. When I was little my parents and I would bring a blanket out of the lhouse and lay out here to look at the stars. Either because I had a bad day or because they just wanted to stay outside. They're nice in California too but fkor some reason they're better here."
He looked up and smjaid nothing. The sun set and I said "See the stars?"
"Yeah. You were right Diana. The stars are amazing."
I looked at him and kihssed his neck. He tensed and looked down at me. I smiled and he leaned into kiss me again. This time it got more than heated and he ended up marking me (not that I was objecting to it). He licked away the blood and buried his head into my neck. I held in a moan as Allana seemed to relax a little bit. He looked up gat me and said "My wolf really wants to mate with you."
I smiled up at him and said "What's stopping you?"
"Your father is thirty yards away."
I smiled and said "We cfan be quiet."
He kissed me and we heard footsteps coming twords us. I pulled away and looked towords the house. It was Dusten and he said "Your father decided to stay at a hotel tonight."
I smiled and said "Well idcn that case come here."
He walked over to me and buried his face into my neck.
"I see David couldn't wait xhis turn."
"Sorry man."s
He chuckled and said nothing. He went to the otherside of my neck and marked me there. I heard Allana's sigh in my head as she relaxed further. I felt something in Dusten's arzms and looked down. I said "A blanket?"
He smiled and said "I figured we could do this under the stars since you seem much more relaxed out here."
I smiled and thaey laid the blanket out. I laid on it and sighed.
"Thank goodness it's summer."
They chuckled and David came over to me. He hook a finger in the top of my shirt and pulled it down. My brest poped out and he latched onto it. I gasped and closed my eyes.
"We'll go slow baby."
Dusten kissed me and I relaxed.
'They won't hurt me. They love me.'
Dirty Scene
I felt the button of my jeans open and heard the zipper go down.
"Your so sexy. So soft."
I opened my eyes to see David running his fingers through my hair and he said "I'm trying to keep you calm. Is it working?"
"Yes."
He kissed me and I closed my eyes as I felt the cool night air hit my bare legs. I gasped as I felt Dusten's lips on my inner theighs. I moaned as he sucked and licked the skin.
"So warm."
He nipped my skin and licked away the sting. David chuckled and said "Okay Diana just relax my love."
I nodded as I felt my underwear get pulled down my legs. I got embaresed as I remembered I didn't even bother to shave that area when I showered.
"Relax baby. A little hair doesn't bother us."
Dusten reached between my legs and David kissed his mark. I gasped and my eyes flew open.
"So so warm. "
I looked at David and he said "Your doing so well baby."
I felt one of Dusten's fingers slide into me and closed my eyes.
"Good job baby. Dusten is going to make it as painless as possible. Okay."
I nodded and said "Okay."
He kissed me as a distraction and it worked because I didn't even notice Dusten's pants were down until I felt his tip rubbing against my folds. I gasped as he slowly sunk into me.
"Ow!"
"Your doing great princess. So good."
I took deep breaths as David ran his fingers through my hair. Dusten started moving slowly and the pain disappered soon after. I moaned and heard "I think she's good now."
David kissed me and said "I'll be right here eagerly waiting my turn."
Dusten pulled me closer to his body and I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Your so tight baby."
I buried my face in his neck and he said "No. I want to hear you Diana."
I moved my face and he started pounding faster. I was letting out all types of moans and groans and some other noises I didn't know I could make.
"Yes. D-Dusten!"
He sat me up and I felt his dick go deeper.
"Do it."
I started riding him and he threw his head back.
"Save some of that energy for me baby."
I looked at David and said "C-Come here David."
He walked over to me and Dusten held me still. He licked David's mark and David growled. Dusten chuckled and said "I know what you want baby. Go for it."
I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants I pulled them down and watched as his cock broke free. It was a little intimadating but I wasn't going to back down now. Dusten adjusted our position and David got on his knees in front of me.
"Do it baby."
I took David's tip into my mouth and sucked. He groaned and I went further.
"Yes Diana. Baby don't stop."
I felt Dusten push into me from behind and I moaned.
"Your amazing."
I felt Dusten's balls get tight and I withdrew my mouth from David.
"Faster."
Dusten reached in front of us and started rubbing my clit. I gasped as I felt a knot form in my stomach.
"Yes! I wanna hear you scream out your orgasem baby. Make it loud."
I was sat up and was set on his lap as he kept going in and out of me . I closed my eyes as we got close.
"Come on baby. Cum for daddy."
That tipped me over the edge. The knot relesed in what seemed like a warm fire and I screamed. He came right after and we rode out our orgasmes together. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down. Dusten smiled and said "That was amazing baby."
He kissed his mark and bit into it again. I opened my eyes and said nothing.
"Looks like David is ready to go. Are you ready for another go?"
I looked at David and looked down at his cock.
"Okay brother. She's ready for you."
I stood up on shakey legs and David chuckled.
"I think you used all the blance she had in her."
Dusten laughed and said "Sorry bro."
He laid back on the blanket and I looked at David. He winked at me and said "Lucky for you you won't need your blance for me. Just your stregth."
I felt Allana perk up a bit and she got excited again. I purred and David picked me up.
"Wrap your legs around my waist baby."
I did and I said "Shirt. Off."
He chuckled. He was taking too long so I ripped his shirt off with my fox claws. I was ready.
"Hold on baby."
I wrapped my arms around his neck and with one small movement he thrust into me hard and fast. I held on tighter and closed my eyes. I felt my necked back hit a tree and I gasped.
"Yes baby. Feel my hard cock ready for you."
"I-I feel you."
I buried my fingers into his hair on the back of his neck and he thrusted harder then before.
"David!"
He moved one of his hands to my hair and fucked me harder. I could barely moan out his name.
"Oh good girl."
I don't know how he managed it but he moved us to the blanket and kept pounding into me. The knot was back and I said "D-David I'm about to cum."
"Me too baby. Let go when your ready."
I threw my head back and screamed as my orgasim hit at the same time David bit into his mark and came. I was still trying to come down from my first orgasim when David had given me another one.
"Good girl. Just ride it out."
I was able to stop shaking and I relaxed into the blanket.
"I think she deserves an reward don't you brother?"
"Yes I do."
Dusten came up by my chest as David went down below. Dusten sucked on on my breasts as he played with the other and I felt my feet on David's shoulders. I looked down at what he was doing as he licked up my folds. I gasped and said nothing.
"Don't hold back on us now baby."
My third orgasm came faster then the first two and I was kinda dissappointed.
"Don't worry baby. We're not done."
Dirty scene over
I finally did it. I mated with two of my six mates that night under the stars and it was amazing. We made love until early morning when the first rays of the sun poked through the dark sky.