I'm not a villain!

-{Y/n} POV-

'Whoa this feeling is amazing!!!' I though while finishing up a robot.

This outfit is a little revealing but I feel so energized! Is it the outfit that's giving me this strength? Or is it the Zodiac sign? Well whichever it is I'm loving it!

I was dusting myself off when I heard what I assume to be the announcer say there's like 2 minutes left? My eyes scanned to the other teenagers using their quirk, they all started to give it their all. Go big or go home I guess.

I held my whip in my hand so I can use it to swing from street lamp to street lamp. I decided to not fight anymore since I was just focusing on everyone else.

As I was watching the other students I was to oblivious to notice the robot heading my way until it was to late.

"Target acquired" the machine said.

Turning around I saw the robot eyes glow, the arm was ready to grab me, but there was suddenly a rush of heat that flew past my face.

My eyes adjusted to see a boy with red eyes and blonde hair. Our eyes locked, his face held a nasty mean glare. His eyes soon traveled down, his face that held a glare now it was twisted with confusion.

He landed on top of the robot and blasted it to pieces. He looked back at me without saying anything, seconds later he was running off.

"Why does he look so familiar?" I say to myself.

Sighing I jumped down and landed near a run down building. I leaned against the glass as a giant horn sounded off. Looking around everyone started to head towards the exit.

After a few minutes the whole city was practically clear. I blinked a few times and the virtual closet with all the outfits popped up.

My finger swiped the screen, the Aries symbol was in view. Clicking it a bright light surrounded my body again.

When the light was gone I looked at myself in the glass, the pink puffy skirt was actually pretty cute. Lightly touching the fabric, which felt sooo soft!!

-3rd POV-

As the teen girl was admiring herself there was the teachers of U.A standing in an ally observing the girl. They spoke to the principle through their ear pieces.

"What do you think we should do?" Midnight asked

"She doesn't look like shes planning anything" Cementoss spoke.

"Just lets see" Nezu spoke calmly while sipping tea

{Y/n} was looking over her outfit wondering what the powers this one will give her. Turning her body to the sidewalk she held out her hands, she concentrated her energy to her hands.

After a few seconds she held as if her hands are pushing something extremely heavy; a pressure that was straining her wrists. The pressure was her power being released. A light pink cloud emerged her hands. The sudden pressure caused her to a few steps back.

"Whoa!? Did you see that Mr. Voice!! Its a cloud??" The Girl wasn't sure exactly what it was but it was extremely cool for her.

Laughing she jumps on the fluffy cloud. To her she thought she might fall through; since she didn't know if the cloud was solid or not, but to her surprise it was like a giant pillow. Bouncing as she moved around on it.