Trial battles

As we made it to Ground Beta most of the class was already there; I must admit that their hero costumes were all pretty great

The red haired boy from earlier spotting us so he grabbed Bakugou by the arm and started to drag him closer to where we were. It was hilarious to watch the blonde boy try and escape is friend grasp

"Wow {y/n} your costume looks so badass!" He gave small fist bump in the air while Bakugou just glared and looked away 

I took a step back so i can fully examine the boys costume; kirishima i think it was, his costume was rather interesting when it came to design. The black jogger looking pants provided support while keeping style; his bare chest showing caused me to go flushed but i understand why he's shirtless in the first place.

He is able to harden his body and him being shirtless allows him to access everything without the restrictions of clothes. I gave a thumbs up of approval as he gave a hug smile which actually gave me a surprise

Next I eyed Bakugou while he was yelling at kirishima; the black skin tight shirt with loose army colored pants were a nice touch. The mini grenade on his waist was for his quirk i know that for sure and the giant grenadier bracers on his wrist was pretty cool.

I actually liked the way the custom exposed is arms; is muscles defiantly showed but i wasnt complaining about it

I guess Bakugou noticed I was staring cause his lips formed into a cocky grin. 

"Why dont you take a picture it'll last longer" the boy placed a hand on his hips while smirking my way 

Rolling my eyes I formed my arms into an 'X' "I wish I could but I dont have a cell phone" 

Shrugging I noticed All-might held two boxes, one black and one white. He was drawing out who will go first in the event we are doing 

"HUH?! how the fuck dont you have one!!" 

"I never needed it. Sebastian was all i ever need" Shrugging I turn towards the teacher to see who I will be paired with during the exercise. 

I heard Kirishima saying he feels bad on what I'm missing but I dont understand why its such a big deal. No one texts or calls me the only  person I need is sebs and he's always by my side 

I didn't have time to talk with Bakugou since he was called to start the trial since he was team D with Iida. 

"Bakugou and Iida vs Midoriya and Uraraka... why do I have a bad feeling about this?" 

"Do you really not have a phone?"Kirishima asks 

Without looking I just nodded. "It never occurred to me honestly" I can tell the boy was thinking about something but I didnt bother paying attention or asking since my focus was on the duo that was fighting.

Their faces twisted with such emotion it makes me wonder what happened between them to make them act so hostile towards each other.

Bakugou was especially going to far; the boy barley had anytime to think straight before he sends blast after blast his way. Even though I want nothing to do with Midoriya right now I can still tell that this is going over the line.

Growling I just walked to the back and leaned against the wall to observe the activity. Sebastian was in the front talking to a few students about the activity I think. The man would occasionally glance back as if silently asking if I want him near me. 

I want to say yes but I just smile and usher him to stay and have conversation with everyone.

Before I knew it the trial as over and Midoriya was rushed to Recovery girl and the other three flooded into the observation room. It was deadly quiet at first; Uraraka an Iida was talking among themselves about the exercise.