I Wish u Would Find ur Chill- k.bakugou

In which you've had enough of his constant aggressiveness

"Whatcha you wishing for?"

"If I fucking tell you it won't fucking come true!"

You couldn't help but snort, "seriously? You believe in that kid shit?"

"You're the one who told me to make a fucking wish!" He said opening his eyes.

"Dude I was kidding, didn't think you'd actually make a fucking wish."

"Shut the fuck up! What did you fucking wish for anyways."

"I wished you would find your chill" you said sipping your drink, only for it to be ripped from you the moment your comment let your mouth.

"And what the fuck is that supposed to mean?!" He took a quick sip before moving the cup from your reach.

"It means you're and angry little cactus who needs to calm down." You reached for your drink but he held it out of reach.

"I wished you get out my face!"

"You dragged me up here!" You pointed out

"Because I wanted to spend time with my fucking girlfriend!"

"Then why'd you wish for me to 'get out your face'?!"

"Because-" he was stumped. Sometimes he really did need to think before he spoke. None of what he just said made any sense, not even to himself.

"B-b-because what?" You mocked him with a little stutter, which you found slightly amusing.

"Fuck you, you're fucking witch voodoo. I cant fucking think when you look at me with your shitty perfect fucking eyes. Get some damn contacts or some shit." He grumbled under his breath and chugged the rest of your drink.

"My (fave drink)!"

"I'll get you another one, now shut up."

You playfully rolled your eyes and rested your head on his shoulder. He snuck over to your dorm and dragged you to the roof to go star gazing. There were an abundance of shooting stars out, and it was a silly little tradition between you too, but you guys made wishes every chance you got.

Like every chance, it was someone's birthday, fuck it. You two blew out their fucking candles. That give was too close anyways, he could've burned his face off. Stupid 6 year olds.

Anyways, wishbones, shooting stars, four leaved clovers you even rubbed the genie lamp at the music. But it was encased in glass which you two broke, and you got banned. But that's besides the point.

Any chance, and I mean ANY chance you got you two made a wish.

It was something special between the two of you. And you loved it, every minute of it.

"Seriously boom boom boy, what did you wish for?"

"Knowing you, you'll slide some shitty comment about it." 

"I will not! Scouts honor!"

"You were never a fucking scout."

"Shit well I am now! Now tell me!"

"Iwishedwewouldstaytogetherforever." He crossed his arms and looked away avoiding your gaze. Feelings weren't his forte and he was embarrassed.

"I'm sorry what?"

"I wished for us to never fucking split up!"

You blushed and smiled for a moment, just a small moment before shortening and bursting into a fit of giggles, "awww you care about mee!"

"Shut the fuck Up!"

"Make me bitch!" You breathed through a fit of giggles and donkey laughter.

He punched your arm, hard, enough to make it sore for an hour or two.

"Owww what the fuck!"

"You're so fucking stupid."

"Not as stupid as your cheesy ass wish!"

"Shut the fuck Up, what did your fatass really wish for."

"No I wasn't kidding, I seriously wished you would find your chill."

"I'm gonna fucking kill you y.n"

549 words.