Hello My Loneliness - d.kaminari

in which your loneliness is represented by Denki, annoying, but will never leave you alone.

I HIGHLY RECCOMENT LISTENING TO THE SONG OR WATCHING THE VIDEO BEFORE READING, THIS ONESHOT WAS BASED OFF OF IT!!

you wiped your teary eyes as you read the same message over and over. They all warned you, but you didn't listen. 'It's over, sorry :/' the same person you gave your heart to destroyed it, and now you were lonely once again.

Lonely.

That's when he came in, the dunderheaded blonde appeared out of thin air. You let out a frustrated and angered sigh, "seriously not you again!"

"Well high to you too!"

"Hello my loneliness. So we meet again"

"Still looking beautiful as ever y.n. So who decided  to leave you this time?" He teased, poking your head playfully.

You rolled your eyes, "You haven't changed a bit. I'm getting used to it" being lonely was tiring, any company was good company, even him. Your loneliness. "Remember when I told you, I never wanted to speak again?"

"Yea, you ran off with your new boyfriend and left me behind."

"This time... can we be friends?" you asked giving him a shy look. 

His goofy grin only grew wider. "If you liked me so much you should've just said so!"

You peeked over at what he was reading, a playboy magazine. Really?! While you, an intellectual, were reading "10 ways to cope with loneliness" he was reading a playboy magazine. Like the cute idiot he was.

"Wake up, out of commission. Truth is, I really miss him. Truth is, I know I did this. No, I never listen to all my inhibitions.  Instead, I'm burning bridges." You talked to denki as he painted your portrait.

"He promised, that this time is different. This time it felt so different."

"I told you, the to say it sweetheart but they all leave. But me, I'm not going anywhere."

"Shoulda listened to the voice inside my heart."

"Damn right mamas, it will always lead you back to me." He stuck his tongue out at you and went back to painting your portrait.

His eyes burned from all the tears you cried, your tears were his, he as apart of you. He was your loneliness. Didn't matter how much he pretended to be happy and annoying, he hurt as much as you did.

"I feel a friendship is forming. You need someone who stays by your side. And I see the way you look when you look in the mirror struck with fear, stuck for years. But I'm down for life!"

"Of course you'll never leave me," you scoffed.

"It's only up from here. I'll never leave and if you ever need a level head to help you think. Or maybe just to let you be I'll be that for you." He comforted you as he held an umbrella over your head, trying to stop you from crying in the tub with all your clothes on.

"I've seen bad so babe, but I'll never be bad to you. So just relax, I'll glue back the pieces for you like seeking little pieces of myself, I'm in the dark." He turned the portrait around for you to see.

"What the fuck?! I do not look like that!"

"What are you on about? My art skills, 10000." 

"I look like waluigi!"

"Ok for one, waluigi is very sexy, you should be greatful!"

You playfully shoved him as you smiled for the first time in weeks. Maybe being with him wasn't so bad, maybe you could enjoy your loneliness.

Hello my loneliness. This time can we be friends?

600 words.

Short chap. I'm I'm super sorry uwu. I just love this sing and wanted to do something like it. BUT IMAGINE DENKI AS THE GUY IN BLACK, SUCH A MOOD.