When you get an ass whoopin

Y'all ever had that moment, or seen that moment when one child acting up somewhere, a party, church, the store, and yo momma pull you into the bathroom. And tears your ass up-

Well it's like this, but your mom forgot you had a friend over for a project and she beat yo ass in front of them.

Including: bakugou, deku, todoroki

(Got this idea from tumblr. Not an original.)

k.bakugou- you were working on a project with Bakugou when you heard the garage door open. Panic flooded your body and you RACED to the kitchen, sonic ain't had shit on you! You fell like 3 times and you tried to grab the chicken from the freezer.

Bakugou was hella confused and followed you downstairs, you tried to stick it in Hot water to help it defrost but your mom was already on your ass.

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YO ASS TO DEFROST MY GOD DAMN CHICKEN."

"M-momma wait, I have a friend over-"

"OH SO YOU CAN HAVE BOYS IN MY HOUSE BUT YOU CANT TAKE OUT THE GODDAMN CHICKEN."

She was already taking off her belt and you backed away, throwing Bakugou a 'RUN NOW!' Look. He was confused, when his mom got angry she just bonked him. He kind of got the messaged and awkwardly went to your room, but before he was even halfway there-

"Wait mommy, I'm sorry-"

"Shut up and turn around!"

It sounded like you were fucking dying, this man fell to the floor laughing his ass off. He tried to cover his mouth and laugh quietly, but instead his laughter boomed almost as loud as your crying.

"Oh so yo dumbass friend got something to laugh about! BOY YO BETTER SHUT YO ASS UP!"

But it's okay, you got revenge on him for laughing, you called mitsuki and got front row seats to a bakuhoe ass whoopin.

I.midoriya-

You said ZOOM real quick to take out the laundry but failed, you were too late. Dropping some clothes on the floor your mom was hot on your tail-

He was so confused and scared, he thought you were getting murdered. When he heard you crying he started crying too. "W-why is y.n sad? What is her mom doing?!" When you came back with your ass sore, you cried in his arms.

Then your ghetto ass mom said "y'all better fix y'all face before I fix it for you." So now y'all both scared just sitting there with a shitty smile and a tears face, looking like drowned rats.

Izuku was so scared to talk to your mom, so he told all might everything. 

AND HE CALLED THE POLICE!!!

💀💀

Um-

Aizawa and all might became your new dads!

s.todoroki-

When he heard you getting whooped he was like- 😳😳

And you were like- 😭😫😵

When your mom sent you to your room you told shoto all about your plan to run away and join the army.

AND HE THOUGHT YOU WERE SERIOUS!! He packed a bag of your stuff and showed up at your house the next day with train tickets. When your mom tried to stop him from coming in HE FROZE HER!

"Y,n, cmon let's run away!"

"Sho- I- I wasn't serious! UNFREEZE HER SHES GONNA BEAT MY ASS AGAIN-"

THEN SHE CALLED ENDEAVOUR. And they started arguing 😭 bRUH!