Let a Nigga Smash- i.tenya

In which a BLACK reader is extremely horny and her uptight boyfriend is being... well... uptight.

"Iida-kunn~"

"No y.n, I refuse to indulge in such vulgar activities during school hours on school grounds!"

"But please!"

"No y.n chan, I-I'm still shocked you came to me asking for this kind of thing. And shame for thinking of me in such a way!"

"You're my boyfriend, what you want me to ask bakugou or something to blow my back out?"

"Blow your back out?"

"Ugh, you're so unseasoned sometimes. Just please, just this once."

"No. I'm sorry y.n but I refuse."

"Fine." You stormed off grumpily, you were gonna get him to fuck you. One way or another.

-----------------------------

Ok so, seduction didn't work. He was too busy with math homework. So go big or go home right?

You stood on a table in the middle of the cafeteria and held a boombox over your head. One push of a button and some shitty song started blasting throughout the mess hall. You stared right at Tenya who was shocked and embarrassed.

"Bitch stop playing with me, I know you see my thighs yea bitch you see this ass."

"Y.n!"

"Let a nigga smash pleaseee! Stop playing bitch let a nigga smash"

"Y.n!"

Everyone was either shook, laughing, recording or embarrassed.

"Beat up on my bootycheeks, bruise up my bootycheeks."

"Y.n get down! Stop you're gonna get in trouble."

"Im tryna fuck-"

He climbed up and sighed, he turned off the boombox and grabbed your hand, running away before a teacher could say some thing or try to punish you.

"Where are we going?."

"To 'smash'" he said, it was like the word was being forced from his mouth and the thought of it made him want to gag. You didn't want to say anything... but was he disgusted by the thought of you?

He seemed very adamant about not having sex with you, did he just not see you that way?

Suddenly you wanted to curl up and take a nap.

"N-no... it's okay, I'll just go home. Sorry to put you through that..."

326 words.

Absolute SHET. But meh, I'm bored and that song came on.