Valentine's Day Sucks!- k.bakugou

In my original Bakugou oneshots book, one of the first few chapters was called "Bakugou Hates Valentines Day." I am remastering that story, more like a redo. I wouldn't advise reading it first, cause it's terrible. But here's the new and improved version!

February 14th, Valentine's Day, Cupid day, the day of love! Where confessions are made, feelings are traded, love is in the air, and the smell of chocolate and flowers goes on for miles! Bouquets of roses and various flowers, varieties of chocolate and heart shaped pastries, beautiful heartfelt cards, even more sentimental gifts, head shaped jewels, love themes festivals and entertainment, the list goes on!

It's all bullshit. 

Bakugou hates every bit of it. To him it's all meaningless and a stupid way of the government tricking you into spending a shit money on one day of the year. When really, you could show your affection to your lover any day of the year! Why is valentines day so special.

It's just another ordinary day with a meaningless holiday and tradition slapped over it like a clearance sticker. 

But you saw it another way. You saw it as an opportunity to express how you really felt for him. You mentally debated with yourself if it would even be a good time. He could either A. Get a few confessions and gifts, he was undeniably hot, and girls, maybe boys, were bound to notice that too. Or B. Everyone would be too scared to approach him and just decide against giving him anything.

If he did get anything, would he even bat an eye at your simple offering, or would he be somewhat appreciative of your treats?

You spent all night baking four different cupcakes and making little chocolate hearts in the shape of explosions, along with a very heartfelt letter expressing your almost apparent feelings for him. It wasn't fresh news that you liked him, almost everyone in your class knew, and the, some. Well. Everyone except Bakugou.

Lord could this man be any more dense?

You yourself had already received quite an amount of valentines and confessions. Most of them from boys you've never even seen, you got plenty from Kaminari and Mineta. Then some from a few secret admirers. 

Class seemed to drag on for forever, there was never a good opening to give Katsuki your gift without getting many curious stares. But fortunately for you, the lunch bell cut off Aizawa's extremely boring lecture about safely evacuating citizens in various situations.

Perfect! I'll catch him before he heads to lunch. You thought to yourself. You attempted to bolt to your locker, but remembered you had a small abundance of heart shaped things to take store away. You stumbled blindly to your locker, with everything bundled in your arms, it was a little too much for your petite frame and you couldn't see.

You nearly stumbled and bumped into three different people before reaching your locker. Was it you or was it much farther away than last time? You hadn't really got the chance to look at each gift, maybe something valuable was inside. You doubted it, but there was a small possibility.

So as careful as you could, you set down your average pile of things and opened your locker, your arms crying joyfully at the break. For someone training to be a hero, you'd think carrying a bunch of flowers and candies would be a breeze. Not for you.

"Who gave ya all the garbage shit face?" Bakugou asked curiously, picking at a ribbon laced chocolate box.

"It's not garbage, and to be honest, I can't even remember."

"You're pretty popular. I don't understand why. You're just another boring fucking extra." He said like it was a fact. "But I'm more popular than you."