When You're Not Into Guys

When they confess to you.... but you're just not into guys.

INCLUDING: bakugou, todoroki, denki

s.todoroki- Poor confused boy didn't know he had a crush on you. It wasn't until Kirishima pointed it out.

"Todoroki-San, do you have a crush on Y.n?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you stare at her everyday, and you got angry the last time Kaminari flirted with her. And you're like always by her side, it looks to me like you have a crush."

And then it hit him. He did have feelings for you. It took him days of pondering before his confession.

"Y.n, can I talk to you?"

"Sure thing Sho, what's going on in that big brain of yours?"

"I like you, I think. Perhaps you would like to go on a date with me?"

You blinked at him before biting your lip. "Shouto-kun. You know I'm gay right?"

It was his turn to blink and stare blankly, "what?"

"I'm sorry, but I don't like guys."

"Oh..."

He was heartbroken, he was sad for a few days, but he respected your decisions and continued to long for you from afar.

k.bakugou- he knew exactly what he wanted, and he wanted you. No doubt about it. It did take him a while for him to realize he actually liked someone, that hadn't really happened before.

He strode towards you and pulled you to the side.

"I'm only gonna say this once. I like you, and you're gonna go on a date with me."

"Um. Katsuki..." you trailed off.

He narrowed his eyes at you, "what?"

"I'm gay..."

"No, no you're not."

"I like girls"

"No you fucking don't."

"Yea I do, you didn't know that?"

"You were all over dunce face just last fucking week. What the hell do you mean you're gay?!"

"Katsuki. Jirou is literally my girlfriend."

"I-"

He blew up a few trees in anger and stormed around for an hour. He was angry and hurt, first girl he ever had a crush on didn't like him back, and possibly would never. He also felt stupid for not realizing you were dating another girl.

d.kaminari- he had to talk this one out throughrougly and talk with Kirishima and Mina. It took him forever to decide to to confess. He was ready, but not ready at the same time. A ball of corny pickup lines and anxiety.

"Y.n-chan, did you feel bad?"

"Why would I feel bad?"

"When you stole my heart? You know it's not easy having a crush on an angel"

You giggled and titled your head, "your crush is gonna love that."

"But you are my crush."

"Oh. Denki, I'm not into guys."

"Wait what?"

"Yea, you didn't know?"

"No. But that's kinda hot."

You giggled and shooed him away. It stung, hurt him a bit. But on the bright side, now he had someone else to talk about girls with besides Mineta.

400+ words