I Dare You to Send a Spicy Pic

In an extreme game of truth or dare, someone gets dared to send you a spicy pic, or vice versa. If they fail to complete the dare, they have to streak during lunch.

Including: bakugou, kirishima, deku, todoroki, 

k.bakugou- 

The boys were hanging out in his room, or more like they barged in and forced him to play truth or dare. He eventually gave in, sort of. He mostly sat on his bed playing animal crossing and ignoring them. Until it was his turn.

"Bakugou, truth or dare?" Denki asked him, rubbing his hands together with the perfect dare in mind.

"I don't fucking know, dare."

"I dare you to send a spicy pic to Y.n."

"Oh fuck no!" He was prepared to save himself from the embarrassment. No way in hell was he gonna do that unless he knew you were into him. As far as he knew, you were just his friend.

"If you don't do the dare then you have to streak in the cafeteria. We already discussed the rules, it's hardcore truth or dare."

"You guys are fucking weird. Truth."

"You can't do that."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"You can always back out if you're too pussy."

"Kaminari don't egg him on!" Kirishima warned.

"I'm not a pussy! If anything you are dunce face! Fine. I'll do your stupid dare."

All of the girls were hanging out in Mina's room watching a movie when your phone buzzed. You figured it might've been someone wishing you goodnight, so you pulled your phone out, in full view of the girls. Mina noticed you on your phone and glanced at it.

You weren't prepared for what you saw.

"OH MY GOD IS THAT BAKUGOU?!"

"Mina- shhhh!"

"Woah, what's this?" Jirou said swiping your phone.

"Oh my god he's hot!"

"Yes Toru, we been knew." Mina said snatching the phone. Your face flushed with embarrassment as the girls gawked at the picture bakugou sent you. It was a mirror selfie of him lifting up his shirt exposing his abs and v line. His expression smug but angry.

"You have to send one back!"

"No way!"

"This obviously means he likes you, show him that you like him!"

"I-I'll just text him"

The Car That Goes Boom🔥💥

Was that for me?

duh. who else

Why?

it was a dare.

Oh, is that all?

they said I had to or else I had to do something worse

How much worse?

streak in the cafeteria.

Damn.

Are you 100% sure you just sent that for the dare?

yup

Not because you like me?