Stay The Night, Please

You cant get much sleep, and here's how some of the characters help you cope. 

INCLUDES BAKUGOU AND MIDORIYA

k.bakugou-  he was angry that you weren't taking care of yourself. You had terrible bags under your eyes, and you yawned like every five seconds. Big yawns too.

It was evident you hadn't slept in who knows how long. And Katsuki didn't care too much for that. For starters if he saw you even remotely anywhere near class he would angrily back to your dorm and force you in some pajamas.

"You need to fucking sleep!"

"But schooool-"

"Don't give me that school bull crap, you hate that shit"

He would grow a rage fit if he saw you drinking any sugary or caffeinated but drink, coffee and all soda were off limits. You didn't need a sugar rush and an immediate crash right now.

Sometimes he would sit in your dorm room and watch you stare at the ceiling in silent darkness. You closed your eyes and it felt no trace of sleepiness. He most of the time ends up passing out and you just stay awake on your phone all night.

He tried many many times to get you to go to sleep. But you wouldn't budge. Until...

"Y.n what's wrong?" He asked gruffly, trying to mask the evident concern in his voice.

"What? What are you on about?"

"Don't play dumb with me, why haven't you been sleeping."

"Because I don't want too."

"This isn't funny. I'm fucking worried or whatever."

"Ha! Aww you care about me!"

"Shut the fûck up! I'll smite you. Seriously what's wrong?"

You reluctantly sighed and picked at your thumbnail. You couldn't help but avoid eye contact. "I just don't feel alright anymore. And if I fall asleep I'm afraid I won't wake up."

"Do you wanna wake up?"

"Sometimes, not really."

"I understand things are tough right now but," he swallowed his stupid pride, he couldn't just throw some halfass insult. Belive it or not he cared about you, he might as well show it, even in the slightest. "But will you just try to sleep? For me?"

His expression softened and he gave you a worried look, "please?"

"Only if you stay the night, just lay with me..."

i.midoriya- "y.n-chan, are you alright?"

"Yea, why do you ask?" You replied groggily. You rubbed some of the sleep out your eyes, which were puffy and had bags under them.

"You look sick, and tired."

"Oh it's nothing, just had a bad dream last night, it kept me up."

"Oh, well okay, try to get some rest tonight."

You hummed in acknowledgement and went back to picking at your lunch. You weren't eating it anyways.

You kept up the same charade for days. And everytime someone asked what was wrong, it was simple. You weren't tired, you were doing homework, you had a bad dreams. You always made up some bullshit excuse to stop people from worrying about you.

Deku saw through that. If anyone knew you, it was him, your best friend.

"Y-y.n-chan! Is everything alright? You haven't been yourself lately."

"Everything's great, you don't need to worry."

"No! Everything's not ok, I-I'm worried! You don't need to lie to me, or yourself."

You let out a defeated sigh. "I keep having nightmares... about those villains... what if they come back, Izu-Kun? I-I don't think I'd be able to handle it if they came back for me. Or worse, you."

"I won't let anything happens to either of us. But Y.n, this is affecting your health!"

"You promise?"

"I promise. Now promise me you'll get some rest."

"I promise."

600+ words

I got lazy, forgive me