Chapter 7

I grabbed myself a glass of water before going back to the office. I was panicking inside and counting every minute that passed without the Commander in the office. "What was I thinking?" I whispered to myself, massaging my head. "That fucking sobered me up." I groaned. A knock on the door, made me jump, and I abruptly turned my head to see the Commander.

He walked in and sat behind his desk. I continued working, giving all my focus on the data, the deafening sound of silence in the office made me even more anxious than I already was. I was feeling super tensed and my legs wouldn't stop shaking.

"Lieutenant —" His voice startled me, causing me to jolt and fall off my chair. "Ouch!" I groaned, I was going to get up but I accidentally bumped my head on the desk. I let out another groan before fixing my chair and sitting up, "Sorry — I-I fell." I stuttered. I heard him let out a short laugh, before clearing his throat. I looked at him surprised, "You laughed." I commented.

"I did not, I humoured myself." He said, "Humo —what? No, you just did. You, Commander Spock, just felt funny. Do it again." I said and he raised his head to look at me. "It was an uncontrollable reaction." He muttered.

I smiled. "So you do get out of control too." I said enthusiastically, "laugh again." He looked at me with his normal intimidating look, before going back to his paper works. We fell silent again for a few minutes, only the rustling of the papers was heard.

"No, I still do not." He suddenly said, making me confused, "Sorry?" I said, hoping he'd elaborate. "No, I do not feel anything even during and after the osculate —"

"HAAAASH!" I screamed, his eyes widened from my reaction. "DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT — t-th-that — that — that never happened. God, please. How can you say it bluntly," I rumbled on my words, covering my face in embarrassment, "And what if someone hears? Goddamnit."

"I simply answered your question a while ago. You immediately left so I was not able to say that no, I still do not." He said, I heavily sighed in embarrassment, the picture wouldn't stop appearing in my head, "That was a misconduct —"

"Youkissedmebacksolookwho'stalking." I mumbled under my breath. "...That is a second warning, do not do it again." He said. "Yeah, like as if I'd do it again." I groaned, rolling my eyes at him, "Hey wait, why's it the second warning? What's my first violation?" I asked, "Your tardiness." He said.

"I'm sorry." I muttered. "Apology accepted."

"Can you... I don't know, tell me about yourself?" I said, trying to make casual conversation. "Well I was born on Vulcan in the ye-"

"Not like that, your outlooks, your story, anything, don't tell me everything you put in a biodata." I said. He paused to think.

"I have nothing to tell you then." The enthusiasm that I felt waiting for his story rushed out my body. I rolled my eyes. "You're boring." I remarked. "Not if you put it that way." He said, focusing back on his papers.

"About the Heinans... How were you immediately able to tell that was them?" He asked, "I grew a huge interest in cultures and lives from different galaxies. Hein was just one of the many planets that I studied about." I started, "Quite interesting, a contact with Heinans can immediately freeze your part that touched them. I'm glad we came out from Hein safely." I said, he nodded. "Did you find interest in Vulcan?" He asked, I gulped so hard he must've heard it. No, I never grew interest in Vulcan.

"Okay, I don't want you to be mad but I would've liked Vulcan A LOT MORE if you... if you weren't my teacher." I said, covering my face. He didn't say anything so I peaked through my fingers and saw that he was just browsing through his paper work. I removed my hands from my face and sighed, "You... You were a really great teacher, but sometimes you were too... Uhmm... Serious."

VehemenceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara