Chapter 11

"Commander Spock!" I called. He was already in the elevator and it closed before I could even stop the doors. I sighed, waiting for the elevator doors to open. Where even is Jim? I don't know how to handle this.

I was at the top floor and I remembered that our room was in the 3rd which is 5 more floors down so I just took off my heels and decided to run down the stairs. I got to the third floor and the elevator doors just opened at the same time. I was catching my breath, and I was holding my heels on one hand. I'm sure I looked ridiculous.

He hurriedly walked past me towards the hall, "Hey." I called with a soft voice, running over to him. He stopped at his door, opened it and got in. "I said hey." I repeated, holding his door open. "Can I come in?" I asked. He didn't say anything but he just walked away from the door, leaving it open. I came in, putting my shoes down on the corner before closing the door.

I sat next to him on the bed, hugging him from the side, "We could've just walked away from him. It was... fine with me anyway." I said, almost whispering, "Thank you." He held my hand but he was still looking outside the glass wall. My head was leaning on his shoulder, rising and falling when he breathes. "You were not fine with it." He said.

I smiled sadly. Since when did he become sensitive towards what I was feeling?

"I wasn't but... I was with you at least, so it hurt less." I pulled away from the hug, facing him. "So, thank you." I smiled, tapping his thigh. He looked at my hand and then at me, "I... once again interfered with my emotions." I let out a soft chuckle, "Vulcan or not, it's okay to be mad sometimes. But... don't do that again." 

"Are you okay?" He asked, looking outside again. "I am, thanks to you." He didn't say anything back. He just gave me a nod. "You should rest, we still have a lot to learn tomorrow." I said, standing up. I stood in front of him, giving him another hug, "Thank you for the night, I had fun." I said with a sweet smile.

I nodded at him before walking out the door and then closing it. I sighed realizing I forgot my heels inside. I walked to my room, shutting the door behind me.

A lot has happened.

I closed my blinds and slipped out of my dress, walked to the bathroom to wash up a bit, especially my face. 

I almost jumped when I saw Jim seating on my bed, it's a good thing I wrapped myself in a towel before walking out. I have this habit of just walking around naked when I'm alone. "What are you doing, how did you get in?" I asked, slapping his arm. "The door wasn't locked." He slurred. "Are you drunk?" I asked.

"No. Are you naked?" He asked back with a sly grin. "Get out." I ordered, pointing towards the door. "Oh, come on." He groaned. I pushed him out the door, making sure that it was lock this time. "God, this is a messy night."

***

We were on a bus on the way to some campsite for some fun activities because according to William, they also enjoyed games and is usually included in every events especially at work to build cooperation and teamwork. He said it was perfect since we had a fight last night at the party. I looked around for Commander Spock, I haven't seen him since this morning and I'll admit, it was kinda worrying me and... hurting me, I guess. 

"You looking for someone?" Jim asked. I rolled my eyes and looked outside the window instead, "Did I do something while I was drunk?" He asked. I sighed and shook my head, "Where did you go last night?" I asked, a bit annoyed that I couldn't find him. "Well... I was talking to this girl..."

"You got laid again. My god."

"No, I did not." He replied confidently. I stared at him and he recoiled a bit, shrugging unsurely, "Maybe? I don't remember. What happened last night? What did William mean that there was a fight last night? Who got into a fight?" He asked, facing me. "Commander Spock." I answered. He didn't say anything so I turned to look at his expression, "Stop joking." He said, "I'm not. I'm serious." I said, crossing my heart.