[Manager]

Inarizaki High's volleyball team was preparing for Nationals. They had won the qualifying match a bit ago. Atsumu was invited to the Youth Intensive Training Camp.
(Y/N) was actually at a tournament for her club. Colleges, universities, and professionals were watching.

That left Osamu alone.

He didn't mind the silence, though he missed (Y/N) a lot more than he expected he would.

- - -

(Y/N) came back the same day Atsumu did. Osamu had dragged her into hearing Atsumu rant about some of the players he met at the camp. He went on and on about some genius setter named Kageyama. Osamu hasn't heard of him but (Y/N) has.

School was hectic for everyone. The volleyball team was going insane. (Y/N) was at every practice and she felt like a mom every time. That's when she was made manager (forced by Osamu and Atsumu).

The ride to Nationals wasn't what she expected. Normally the Inarizaki team was quiet. The bus ride was long. That made the team probably to insane. Since (Y/N) was manager, she traveled with the team and not the pep club, even if she was pep captain.

She sat in one of the rows by herself. She had brought a blanket with her as her bags were packed away in the storage area. She had one bag though. Everyone brought a bag on them incase of emergency. Hers was filled with extra clothes, money, anything you'd think she'd need. Her had the bag on the seat and she laid her head on it as she slept quietly.

It amazed the coach how she could be asleep while the team was making a ruckus. He wondered what they would be like if they were drunk.

The team was blasting music and jamming along. They even got their coach to sing along.

When they arrived to the place they were staying at, the group got off the bus and unpacked their stuff. (Y/N) got a room to herself since she was the only female. She knew straight away that Osamu would be in there almost all the time.

Atsumu said he was going to walk and watch the matches. It was the first day and Inarizaki didn't have a match. (Y/N) called for him to wait so she could come with.

The two walked quietly to the main stadium. They were watching the Karasuno versus Tsubakihara. She tried to focus on the match but Atsumu's talk about Karasuno's setter was distracting her.

Karasuno's setter was pretty good in (Y/N)'s eyes. His form was amazing and his speed sets were incredible. The way he set them to his spiker with dead accuracy kinda scared her.
She also took note in the other players. She found that the middle blockers of the team were complete opposites. One was tall, smart, and quiet. The other was short, energetic, and loud. The lefts had amazing power. Their opposite was amazing at receiving.

Their libero looked familiar to her.

Atsumu wanted to leave after Karasuno won. (Y/N) told him to go on without her and that she'll be back eventually. The male shrugged and left.

She left the sitting area and went into the main hall where the Karasuno players were. Instantly she spotted the tiny libero with the blonde streak.

He had bowed to two non-players. She guessed they were old Karasuno players.

"Nishinoya-Kun?" She called out, hoping it was the correct person. The male turned at his name.
He stared at her. He was in shock. His friends were waving their hands in his face.