[PP]

"Your hobbies scare me." Osamu said. He was watching his girlfriend swing a sword in his backyard. "When you said you were going to practice, I thought you meant volleyball or something."

Something he found out while actually being in a relationship with his best friend is that she takes sword fighting classes. Apparently she had a license to actually have a sword.

"Can..you uhm..not use the sword?" He asked.
(Y/N) laughed and set the sword down. She then walked over and hugged the male from the back. Osamu had the ball in his hands and he instantly dropped it when he felt her arms around him.

"Scared of me?" She asked.
Osamu laughed, his hands held her arms before turning around and lifting her up, "Most definitely."

"Gosh, you're so beautiful." Osamu muttered as he put her back on the ground, burying his face into the top of her head. The scent of her hair products filled his nose. It smelt like coconut.

He felt her head move and they now faced each other. The two were smiling, staring at each other. Slowly, the two were leaning closer and closer.

"Ah-hem," Atsumu coughed, "kiss Mulan later. Mom wants you guys inside, it's about to rain."

"KISS?" Mama Miya yelled, "ATSUMU DID YOU INTERRUPT?!"

Atsumu ran for his life.

- - -

"How are you paying for your house?" Mama Miya asked. It was nearing midnight and the two women were still up.
(Y/N) sighed, "I got a job, but my parents both left a bunch a money for me. I was going to save it up for university but my living space is more important."

"Why don't you move in with us?" The older one asked as she typed away on her computer. She could see the shocked look on her face, "My husband and I have been talking about it. You're a second year in high school. You're the manager of the volleyball club, you're also the captain of the pep club. Then, outside of school you play volleyball and do sword fighting. Now you have a job? That's too much to handle at your age."

(Y/N) stared. The mother was right. The time spent between each activity was little. The job took up most of the space. "Would you really let me move in?"
Mama Miya nodded, "So, are you accepting our offer?"

"Yeah, I am."

- - -

A few weeks have passed since the midnight conversation between the two women. (Y/N)'s stuff was moved into their house. Since (Y/N)'s family owned a large storage unit, her parents stuff went in there. The Miya's storage room got turned into (Y/N)'s room. Their stuff also went into the storage unit.

The boys were happy about her moving in. They sometimes worry about her when she's alone in her house.

The house was sold to a lovely elderly couple.

(Y/N) was sitting on her bed, polishing her sword when Osamu entered. She looked up, still cleaning the sword, and smiled.
"You know," Osamu sat down next to her, "you're really scary with that thing."
"That's the whole point." (Y/N) laughed. She stood up and placed the sword in its spot in her new room.

When she sat down again, Osamu instantly wrapped his arms around her and forcing the two to lay down.
"If you wanted to cuddle, you could have told me."
Osamu cuddled closer. His arms wrapped around her, his legs tangled with hers, and his face buried into her neck, "This is better. Surprise cuddle."